Site Announcements

• Account registration restricted. Email lord.ixzion AT gmail.com and I will get you set up. Thanks.
  • RPGMM Discord Channel - https://discord.gg/YJnAfVr

• New to the site? Let us know!! - Check here.
  • RPGM Magazine Mission Statement. - Check here.
  • We now have a forum up specifically for the races, check it out. - Check here.

[Continue]

It is currently June 17th, 2024, 10:25 am
View unanswered posts | View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: June 7th, 2005, 6:22 pm 
Rank 0: Magonian Apprentice

Level 0

i finally opened rpm2 a couple a weeks ago. one thing i found very interesting about the game is the complex capabilities a the Adv. option. however, the book the game comes with advises gamers not to use this option. maybe i'm wrong about this somehow, but if in fact the makers of the game would advise gamers not to use something that is included in the game, then that is ridiculous. they say it messes with the system itself? the system? they mean ha ps2? i feel if i try to use Adv. i should immediately run behind the sofa and take cover. u guys gotta help me out!

is it safe to use advance, and if not what risks does it pose to the ps2 itself?

PostPosted: June 7th, 2005, 7:15 pm 
Rank 11: Sexy Black Mage Rank 11: Sexy Black Mage
Spotted Skunk/Dragon

Level 158

Advance simply gives you a whole lot more options than Easy and Normal. One of the things you can do is alter the default battle system and the "error message" system (the system the manual talks about). If you mess up either of those things, then you're going to wind up with a broken battle/menu system unless you know what you're doing. So until you get real good at RPGM2, try to stay away from most of the Advance stuff for now.

And no, it doesn't do anything to your PS2 system.

"What if like...there was an exact copy of you somewhere, except they're the opposite gender, like you guys could literally have a freaky friday moment and nothing would change. Imagine the best friendship that could be found there."

PostPosted: June 8th, 2005, 10:29 am 
Rank 0: Magonian Apprentice
Spotted Skunk/Dragon

Level 0

lol, thanx Dray. at first i was discouraged by the game, but slowly i have absorbed things i thought impossible to figure out. this game is definately time consuming.

to have an opinion is to be dead.

to have every opinion is to be a poet.