Site Announcements

• Account registration restricted. Email lord.ixzion AT gmail.com and I will get you set up. Thanks.
  • RPGMM Discord Channel - https://discord.gg/YJnAfVr

• New to the site? Let us know!! - Check here.
  • RPGM Magazine Mission Statement. - Check here.
  • We now have a forum up specifically for the races, check it out. - Check here.

[Continue]

It is currently April 25th, 2024, 8:51 pm
View unanswered posts | View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2062 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88 ... 104  Next
PostPosted: July 3rd, 2017, 8:45 am 
Rank 5: Nimble Thief Rank 5: Nimble Thief
a.k.a. Gunman/Punarm Dyne

Level 159

Pretty straightforward week.

New Arrivals:
* Ever Oasis (3DS)
* Valkyria Revolution (PS4)
* Tokyo Xanadu (Vita)

Progress includes beating and 100%ing Criminal Girls 2 throughout the week then diving into my Platinum run of Ys Origin on PS4. I beat the game with Yunica once it came out and decided to wait for the Vita port to release and finish the Platinum there. Unfortunately the ports are neither cross-save or cross-trophy so I'm sticking with the PS4 version. Beat the game with the other playable characters and unlocked all I could from Arena Mode for now so it's time to play through the game with all three character's Extra modes on Nightmare difficulty.

Aside from whatever may pop up on PSN and the eShop, the only new release slated until the latter half of August is the FF12 port, so I've got time to tackle some longer titles. For now, my on-the-go choice is Tokyo Xanadu.

PostPosted: July 10th, 2017, 8:29 am 

Level 159

A good week for digital titles as several came out of nowhere:

* Bought and beat Kirby's Blowout Blast (3DSDL)
* Bought and beat Metal Slug 2 (SwitchDL)
* Bought Implosion - Never Lose Hope (SwitchDL)
* Bought Accel World vs. Sword Art Online (PS4)

I'm still working towards the Platinum trophy for Ys Origin and basically have to beat Nightmare mode with every character, but after spending hours of grinding on Very Easy to get the Max Level trophy I'm taking a break from it to play through another game before resuming. Decided that would be SAO: Lost Song after the crossover title that uses a very similar battle system got me re-interested in completing it and I'm in the 3rd of 4 major areas for the main story.

Expected new titles this week are the FF12 remaster on PS4 and Asdivine Cross on 3DS.

PostPosted: July 17th, 2017, 8:00 am 

Level 159

Positive progress this week as the only new title I picked up was Asdivine Cross (FF12 should arrive Tuesday) and that was offset by beating and 100%ing Sword Art Online: Lost Song.

Got a busy week this week with family obligations as well as video editing, but I'm not seeing any new titles for PSN so it may be a neutral week overall.

PostPosted: July 24th, 2017, 8:02 am 

Level 159

FF12 did indeed arrive this past week but I'm not counting it against my backlog due to having 100%'d the PS2 original.

No other new titles this week but also nothing new beaten as I'm working on 3 JRPGs all at once. Will be getting at least the 3rd Parascientific Escape game on the eShop this week but there isn't anything known on the radar until August 18th so there's plenty of time for those 3 JRPGs.

PostPosted: July 31st, 2017, 8:22 am 

Level 159

Have put Asdivine Cross on the backburner for now as I focus on Tokyo Xanadu and Megadimension V-II. Currently at Chapter 6 of the former and just reached the 3rd arc within the latter. Hoping to beat their main games within the next week or so.

Picked up 3 new titles that don't count against the backlog this week too: Namco Museum on Switch, and Air Zonk(!) and Ninja Spirit on WiiU VC.

PostPosted: August 8th, 2017, 11:29 am 

Level 159

No update yesterday as I was sick in bed without a lot of mental capacity to think.

Good progress this past week though as I beat and 100%'d Megadimension Neptunia V-II and picked up some more shoot-em-ups for Switch, including Aero Fighters 2, which is my all-time favorite.

Focused on Tokyo Xanadu for now and looking forward to the release of Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 this week.

PostPosted: August 14th, 2017, 8:50 am 

Level 159

Positive progress this week as I beat Tokyo Xanadu and am working on a NG+ run on Nightmare Infinity mode for the Platinum.

Picked up Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 and three more TG-16 games on WiiU VC: Soldier Blade, Super Star Soldier, and Final Soldier, but am not counting any of them against the backlog.

Looking forward to Sonic Mania and the PS4 port of Zero Time Dilemma this week, and I may also get the PS4/Vita port of Undertale.

PostPosted: August 21st, 2017, 9:23 am 

Level 159

Good week this week as I did pick up all of Sonic Mania, Undertale, and Zero Time Dilemma, then made a boatload of progress, especially on the weekend.

* Beat and 100%'d Zero Time Dilemma
* 100%'d Feed Mii on the 3DS Streetpass Plaza
* 100%'d Tokyo Xanadu
* Beat and 100%'d Aero Fighters 2
* Beat and 100%'d Strikers 1945
* Beat and 100%'d Gunbarich

Started up Sonic Mania and am currently in Hydrocity Zone Act 1. Enjoying the classic gameplay but really hate the decision to bring back the Blue Sphere bonus stages from S3&K.

Not seeing anything for Tuesday's PSN update worth getting but I do have a couple of planned releases coming out next week. If there's nothing on the eShop for this week, it'll be a week of no new games while I focus on some cleanup.

After I beat Sonic Mania at least once, I'll jump into Undertale. For on-the-go I'm still on Vita playing Revenant Saga while farming play coins on the 3DS to finish up the remaining Plaza titles as even my local Nintendo group has shifted away from the 3DS focus so there are very few people to Streetpass with there now.

PostPosted: August 28th, 2017, 11:29 am 

Level 159

Almost got through the week with no new releases but Piczle Lines DX for Switch on the eShop came out of nowhere. Also got a Sonic Collection gifted on Steam but I'm not counting that against the backlog.

Progess:
* Beat Sonic Mania
* Beat and 100%'d Revenant Saga
* Beat LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7

I'm shooting to Platinum LEGO Harry Potter before the end of tomorrow as I'll be picking up Warriors All-Stars and expect to dive into that.

PostPosted: September 11th, 2017, 8:39 am 

Level 159

Back from a two-week vacation/break but kept up with gaming when I wasn't driving to/from California.

New Titles:
Warriors All-Stars (PS4)
Ys SEVEN (Steam)
Zed Blade (Switch)
Antiquia Lost (PS4/Vita)
Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth (PS4)
Crystareino (3DSDL)
Drive Girls (Vita)

As for progress:
* 100%'d LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7
* Beat and 100%'d the iOS port of Ys I
* Beat and 100%'d Zed Blade
* Beat and 100%'d Warriors All-Stars

Currently working on Drive Girls for on-the-go as I eagerly await Ys VIII to arrive after work today.

PostPosted: September 11th, 2017, 10:15 am 
Site Admin Site Admin
Rainbow Crash

Level 89

I'm playing Sonic Mania and I'm loving it.

I also blindly LP'd Resident Evil 7. That game was tight.

PostPosted: September 18th, 2017, 9:09 am 

Level 159

Been grinding out Play Coins on my 3DS like there's no tomorrow to finish up the Streetpass Mii Plaza games. I finished up Mii Trek's 2nd quest and have that considered 100% done while getting close to 100%ing Market Crashers.

Other progress this week includes beating and 100%ing Drive Girls.

New titles are Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA, Samurai Shodown V Special, and Metroid: Samus Returns, so it was a great birthday week.

Currently focused on Ys VIII at home and moving between Samus Returns and Antiquia Lost for on-the-go (since I change my 3DS date multiple times a day to get more Play Coins, that makes it tricky to play 3DS games where I can't save anywhere).

Nothing new this week that I plan to get but there are 3 slated for next week. Hoping to make good progress on what I've got before then.

PostPosted: September 25th, 2017, 9:07 am 

Level 159

Positive progress this week as the only title I bought was the PS4 port of Final Fantasy IX, which will not count against my backlog.

Other than that I 100%'d Market Crashers on the 3DS Streetpass Plaza, as well as beat and 100%'d Ys VIII in terms of doing everything that can be done in the game for quests/items/collections/etc., but I will be doing a NG+ run on Nightmare to finish up the Platinum Trophy.

That progress will be undone tomorrow though as I'll be getting all of Danganronpa V3, Blue Reflection, and Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash. Currently not sure of what to expect for any eShop updates on Thursday, so those three may or may not be all for this week.

Aside from trying out those three console releases this week, I'm currently working on 100%ing Slot Car Rivals as the final Streetpass Plaza game to finish up while eking out some time here and there to progress on Samus Returns.

PostPosted: October 2nd, 2017, 9:17 am 

Level 159

Indeed one hell of a week-

* Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony (Vita)
* Blue Reflection (PS4)
* Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash (PS4)
* Zen Pinball 3D (3DSDL) - My Nintendo Reward
* BIT.TRIP Runner 2 (WiiUDL) - My Nintendo Reward
* Yoshi's Story (WiiUVC) - 30% off birthday coupon
* Picross S (SwitchDL)
* Deemo (SwitchDL)
* Super Air Zonk (WiiVC) - Found out about it after the announcement of the Wii Shop Channel shutting down

Also re-downloaded Super Mario Run to play the new content from the latest update. Got that all done as well as beating Piczle Lines DX. Wanted to focus on games that let me half-watch DVDs at the same time as I'm watching the complete M*A*S*H collection that I got for my birthday.

Working on Picross S right now and this week will hopefully be much lighter as the only planned release is the Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga remake on Friday.

PostPosted: October 10th, 2017, 8:04 am 

Level 159

A small handful of new releases this past week though only 2 of them count against the backlog:

* Metal Slug X (SwitchDL)
* Symphony of Eternity (3DSDL)
* Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions (3DS)
* Layton's Mystery Journey: Katrielle and the Millionaires' Conspiracy (3DS)

Progress was mostly on Picross S as I both beat and 100%'d it while continuing to watch the M*A*S*H DVDs. I'm taking a break from that to finish the Platinum for Ys VIII and be ready for this week's releases as 3 PS4 games are arriving today.

PostPosted: October 16th, 2017, 12:18 pm 

Level 159

Been quite a productive week in terms of gaming this past week despite not having a lot of time throughout the week.

* 100%'d Slot Car Rivals on the 3DS Streetpass Mii Plaza
* Finished the Platinum for Ys VIII
* Got and beat Touhou Kobuto V: Burst Battle (PS4)
* Got and beat Raiden V (PS4)
* Got Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online (PS4)
* Beat and 100%'d Metroid: Samus Returns (3DS)
* Beat and 100%'d Metal Slug X (SwitchDL)
* Beat and 100%'d Cosmic Star Heroine (PS4)
* Finally started and finished up the 2nd DLC character trophies for Phantom Breaker Battlegrounds Overdrive (PS4)

The funny thing about Cosmic Star Heroine is I jumped into it hoping to fill the gap between now and Friday as I'm most looking forward to Fire Emblem Warriors, only I did it all in one sitting on Saturday. So I'm currently working on I am Setsuna at home and will be starting Antiquia Lost for on-the-go.

Along with Fire Emblem Warriors, the other expected release I'm picking up this week is Etrian Odyssey V.

PostPosted: October 23rd, 2017, 8:47 am 

Level 159

Positive progress this week as I got a few new titles but managed to beat them quickly or beat others.

* Bought Etrian Odyssey V (3DS)
* Beat and 100%'d I am Setsuna (PS4)
* Bought, beat, and 100%'d ICEY (PS4)
* Bought and beat Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch)

Finding it hard to break away from Fire Emblem Warriors since I can play that at home and on-the-go, so Antiquia Lost on Vita may be put on the backburner.

Nights of Azure 2 and Super Mario Odyssey are this week's planned purchases.

PostPosted: October 30th, 2017, 8:44 am 

Level 159

Spent most of the week playing the hell out of Fire Emblem Warriors to complete almost everything that wouldn't make sense waiting for for when the DLC comes out. I didn't even start Nights of Azure 2 at all and didn't dive into Super Mario Odyssey until yesterday afternoon.

As such, I didn't beat anything new but hope to finish Mario Odyssey's main game this week and also get back to Antiquia Lost for on-the-go.

No planned physical releases and not sure what to expect from the eShop update this week but PSN looks to have a couple of good offerings with 8-Bit Adventures Volume I (Shadowgate, The Uninvited, and Deja Vu), and Rabi-Ribi.

PostPosted: November 6th, 2017, 9:40 am 

Level 159

Been a full week of gaming as well as picking up several new titles courtesy of having extra money and using some of it to get WiiWare/VC titles off the Wii Shop Channel and end up with 0 Points.

New Titles:
* 8-bit Adventure Anthology: Volume 1 (PS4)
* Ys Book I & II (Wii VC)
* Crash 'N The Boys Street Challenge (Wii VC)
* Contra Rebirth (WiiWare)
* Gradius ReBirth (WiiWare)
* Bomberman Blast (WiiWare)
* Excitebike: World Rally (WiiWare)
* Cuphead (Steam)
* Little Busters! English Edition (Steam)
* Crimson Gem Saga (PSP)
* Chess Ultra (Switch DL)

I was able to make some forward progress:
* Beat Super Mario Odyssey
* 100%'d Fire Emblem Warriors
* Beat and 100%'d all three games in 8-bit Adventure Anthology: Volume 1.

New versions of Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune are coming out this week on PSN so I may get those for my family to play if they're interested. Otherwise I only plan to get Sonic Forces.

Currently back on Antiquia Lost for on-the-go and a bit undecided on if I'll dive into Mario Odyssey's post-game some more or use this week to catch up on TV/Movie DVDs.

PostPosted: November 13th, 2017, 10:47 am 

Level 159

It's been another full week courtesy of expected and surprise new releases.

New Titles:
* Sonic Forces (PS4)
* Wheel of Fortune (PS4)
* Jeopardy! (PS4)
* Rock 'N Racing Off Road DX (SwitchDL)
* Bonds of the Skies (3DSDL)
* Lords of Thunder (WiiUVC)

Got Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy! as titles for the family so they won't count against the backlog. Rock 'N Racing Off Road DX isn't very good, so that won't count against the backlog either.

Progress:
* Beat and 100%'d Antiquia Lost.
* Beat and 100%'d Sonic Forces and its Episode Shadow DLC levels. I should get the Platinum trophy on Wednesday for the "Complete 10 Daily Missions" one that's left.

Looking forward to Demon Gaze II and LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 this week with a couple of others on PSN that I'll take a closer look at. Currently working on 100%ing Mario Odyssey until the Fire Emblem Warriors update is live later this week.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2062 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88 ... 104  Next