Site Announcements

• Account registration restricted. Email lord.ixzion AT gmail.com and I will get you set up. Thanks.
  • RPGMM Discord Channel - https://discord.gg/YJnAfVr

• New to the site? Let us know!! - Check here.
  • RPGM Magazine Mission Statement. - Check here.
  • We now have a forum up specifically for the races, check it out. - Check here.

[Continue]

It is currently April 20th, 2024, 9:25 am
View unanswered posts | View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2060 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101 ... 103  Next
PostPosted: December 27th, 2021, 8:49 am 
Rank 5: Nimble Thief Rank 5: Nimble Thief
a.k.a. Gunman/Punarm Dyne

Level 159

Positive progress this week courtesy of not buying anything new and just focusing on what games I received for Christmas.

New Titles:
- Scarlet Nexus (PS5)
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart (PS5)
- Sonic Colors Ultimate (PS4)

Progress:
- Beat and 100%'d Clockwork Aquario (PSN)
- Beat and 100%'d Lovekami ~Healing Harem~ (SwitchDL)
- Beat and 100%'d Neptunia x Senran Kagura: Ninja Wars (PS4)

I'll likely start up another PS4 console game after work to shoot for one more Platinum before the end of the year while "on-the-go" will likely either be continuing Danganronpa V3 or starting Luigi's Mansion 3.

Undecided on if I want to get any wish list titles during the end-of-year sale and will decide after I get paid.

PostPosted: January 3rd, 2022, 5:16 pm 

Level 159

Finished off the year buying a few wish list titles and ended up with one late Christmas present at the last minute.

New Titles:
- Sakura Santa (SwitchDL)
- NinNinDays2 (SwitchDL)
- X-Force Genesis (SwitchDL)*
- Panorama Cotton (PSN)
- Cotton 100% (PSN)
- Ender Lilies: Quietus of the Knights (PSN)
- The House in Fata Morgana: Dreams of the Revenants Edition (PSN)
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 (Switch)

Progress:
- Beat and 100%'d Sakura Santa
- Beat and 100%'d Sonic Colors: Ultimate (PS4)
- Beat and 100%'d NinNinDays2

Sonic Colors: Ultimate was my 299th PSN Platinum trophy, so I've decided to focus almost entirely on Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for #300, and that may well be what I play for the next couple of weeks, unless I opt to take a break for a quick Switch title. But, since I'm getting back to streaming my Let's Play recording sessions, Wild Arms is back on the Now Playing list.

I may get the PSN port of Justice Chronicles, but otherwise there's nothing on the radar this week for new releases.

PostPosted: January 10th, 2022, 8:39 am 

Level 159

A couple of surprises this week that thankfully don't affect the backlog too much as I've not yet beaten anything either.

New Titles:
- Spiritfarer (PS4)
- Demon Gaze Extra (PSN)*
- Justice Chronicles (PSN)*

Still mostly focused on Danganronpa V3 and expect to beat the main game this week, though the grind for its Platinum is still a good one. Got a couple of titles on the radar for this week, but I may wait for sales on them down the line.

PostPosted: January 17th, 2022, 11:48 am 

Level 159

Broke even this week courtesy of receiving a physical copy of one that I'd forgotten I'd pre-ordered, and I still may get the digital PS4 copy.

New Titles:
- Eternal Radiance (Switch)

Progress:
- Beat Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony (Vita)

Still mostly focused on 100%ing V3, and I may finish it this week as all I have left is the second half of the post-game RPG mode and clearing the Ultimate Talent Development Mode with every character.

No new releases planned for this week, so I can likely clear some other titles too.

PostPosted: January 30th, 2022, 11:22 am 

Level 159

Since the site was down this past Monday, here's that update now:

Things are ramping up in terms of progress now that I finished Project Platinum #300 and another streaming project while catching up on a few quickies without buying anything new this week.

Progress:
- 100%'d Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony (Vita)
- Beat and 100%'d Cotton 100% (PSN)
- Beat and 100%'d Panorama Cotton (PSN)
- Beat and 100%'d Wild Arms (PS1C, Stream replay)
- Beat and 100%'d Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 (Switch)

While using the Backloggery Fortune Cookie to look for ideas, I opted to start Corpse Party: Blood Drive after buying it for a Halloween game about two years ago. After quickly realizing it's actually the "third" (officially) game in its timeline, I also stepped back to start the original game on PS4 since I have a copy on both that and 3DS. I expect to finish the original this week while Blood Drive may take longer as it has some mechanics I'm not very fond of thus far.

No new releases on the horizon for this week so far and I may hold off on getting any wish list titles for a bit so I can focus on clearing what I already have.

PostPosted: January 31st, 2022, 8:52 am 

Level 159

Positive progress this week despite taking it easy to focus on other projects while getting hit by the Steam Lunar New Year sale. Though said sale is definitely helping with completing the lore in the series I'm playing through at the same time.

New Titles:
- Dimension Tripper Neptune: TOP NEP (Steam)
- Corpse Party: Book of Shadows (Steam)
- Corpse Party: Sweet Sachiko's Hysteric Birthday Bash (Steam)

Progress:
- Beat and 100%'d Corpse Party (PSN)
- Beat and 100%'d Dimension Tripper Neptune: TOP NEP (Steam)

Nothing on the radar for this week so I can likely continue to focus on continuing the Corpse Party games. After finishing Book of Shadows I can resume Blood Drive, as those are the ones directly connected with each other while SSHBB has a few indirect connections but isn't overly necessary.

PostPosted: February 7th, 2022, 9:54 am 

Level 159

This felt like a typical week, especially since I picked up a surprise release, one that slipped under my radar, and a "I have the Gold Coins for it," title.

New Titles:
- [NAME REDACTED - Naming it would spoil our April Fool's Day race title.] (Steam)
- Hatsune Miku Connecting Puzzle TAMAGOTORI (SwitchDL)
- Picross S7 (SwitchDL)
- Virtual Maid Streamer Ramie (SwitchDL)

Progress:
- Beat and 100%'d Corpse Party: Book of Shadows (Steam)
- 100%'d [NAME REDACTED]
- Beat and 100%'d Corpse Party: Sweet Sachiko's Hysteric Birthday Bash (Steam)

Now that I'm caught up on the Corpse Party lore before Blood Drive, I've resumed progress on that and am likely halfway through the game. Also started up Hatsune Miku Connecting Puzzle TAMAGOTORI for "on-the-go" as it's much more chill and easier to play during doggo time. Currently in Level 4 of 8 so I'll likely finish both of those games this week.

Got a couple of planned releases to get this week, though the digital ones may wait until next week courtesy of the always-wonderful situation of the car needing work done on it, so this week may be light while next may well make up for it.

PostPosted: February 14th, 2022, 8:34 am 

Level 159

Pure progress this week as I held back on buying new digital titles and the one physical release I had shipped that I expected on Friday likely won't arrive until later today. Of course, I also got paid this morning, so... the damage won't be reported until next week.

Progress:
- Beat and 100%'d Phantasy Star: Generation 2 (PS2)
- Beat and 100%'d Hatsune Miku Connecting Puzzle TAMAGOTORI (SwitchDL)
- Beat and 100%'d Corpse Party: Blood Drive (Vita)

Looking at my PSNProfiles card, I think a good goal for this year will be to hit 80% Completion, so I may aim to focus on some unfinished PS4/Vita games that I already have some trophies for to work on getting that number up.

The only planned new release I expect this week is the next Voice of Cards entry but, as mentioned above, I'll likely get a few more that I had to wait to get paid for.

PostPosted: February 21st, 2022, 11:25 am 

Level 159

As mentioned last week: There's a bit of damage in getting a few pick-ups. Progress was also a bit low as I slowed down on gaming a little bit to focus on some other projects this week.

New Titles:
- GetsuFumaDen: Undying Moon (SwitchDL)
- GetsuFumaDen (SwitchDL)*
- Columns II: The Voyage Through Time (SwitchDL)*
- Piczle Puzzle & Watch Collection (SwitchDL)*
- Edge of Eternity (PS5)
- Sword of Elpisia (PSN)
- Voice of Cards: The Forsaken Maiden (PSN)
- God Eater 3 (PS4)

Progress:
- Beat Picross S7 (SwitchDL)
- Beat A Hat in Time (PSN)

This week should be lighter as I'm only expecting Atelier Sophie 2 and am hoping to finish up both A Hat in Time and Picross S7 before deciding what to focus on next.

PostPosted: February 28th, 2022, 8:48 am 

Level 159

Calling it positive progress this week as the two games I picked up aren't being counted against the backlog and my copy of Atelier Sophie 2 got a shipping delay, so that hasn't arrived yet.

New Titles:
- Final Fantasy VI Pixel Remaster (Steam)*
- Record of Lodoss War -Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth- (PSN)*

Progress:
- 100%'d A Hat in Time (PSN)
- 100%'d Picross S7 (SwitchDL)

As mentioned above, hoping to see Atelier Sophie 2 arrive this week while various other digital releases will start trickling in on the eShop and/or PSN for the next several weeks.

Not sure what I'm going to focus on right now as I need to do some off-camera work for my current recording project before starting a new console game so I may opt for something light while casually streaming FF6 PR when time permits. Same with on-the-go, though I have a couple of mini-VNs on Switch that should fill that gap.

PostPosted: March 7th, 2022, 8:55 am 

Level 159

Quiet week this week as I didn't have much time or energy for gaming until late in it.

New Titles:
- Atelier Sophie 2: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Dream (PS4)

Progress:
- Beat and 100%'s Virtual Maid Streamer Ramie (SwitchDL)

Currently focused on Atelier Sophie 2 for console and Columns II: The Journey Through Time for on-the-go. Also hoping to resume streaming FF6 Pixel Remaster but that may not be likely this week due to circumstances.

Not going to worry about new releases this week as I'm not expecting anything physical and anything digital can wait until I get paid next week.

PostPosted: March 14th, 2022, 7:24 am 

Level 159

Another fairly quiet week as, while I did have more time for gaming, I only managed to finish one title while not buying anything new.

Progress:
- Beat and 100%'d Columns II: The Voyage Through Time (SwitchDL)

Aiming to finish Atelier Sophie 2 this week and then get back to FF6 Pixel Remaster as I should have time to stream it on weekdays again before deciding on another console focus. Started up Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity for "on-the-go" and expect it to take a good, long while.

Will likely pick up some wishlist and digital releases this week, especially with two expecting physical releases arriving next week.

PostPosted: March 21st, 2022, 9:23 am 

Level 159

Another quiet week for gaming as I spent a lot of extra time during the weekdays dealing with work-related issues. As a result, I just didn't want to be bothered with buying new games so I didn't even pick up anything from the wish list.

Progress:
- Beat and 100%'d Atelier Sophie 2: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Dream (PS4)

I was able to dive more into Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity over the weekend, and am hoping to resume the Arc Rise Fantasia and Final Fantasy VI Pixel Remaster streams if work isn't as demanding this week.

Expecting a couple of physical releases this week, too. And a few wish list titles are still on sale until the 24th, so I still may or may not get those.

PostPosted: March 28th, 2022, 7:32 am 

Level 159

Ended up breaking even this week courtesy of being hyper-focused on Age of Calamity and just not bothering with any digital titles.

New Titles:
- Rune Factory 5 (Switch)
- Kirby and the Forgotten Land (Switch)

Progress:
- Beat and 100%'d Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity (Switch)

I may not start another long console game any time soon simply because I got so focused on Atelier Sophie 2 and Age of Calamity that I put off my stream projects, so I'll likely get back to FF6 Pixel Remaster and/or focus on a few shorter titles until I get further ahead on recordings again.

PostPosted: April 4th, 2022, 8:06 am 

Level 159

Definitely a very rare week in that I didn't beat or buy any new games primarily due to being focused on other things not related to gaming or working on my current streaming project.

Looking forward to the Chrono Cross remaster this week and definitely want to do another run of Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night with the latest character before diving into Kirby and the Forgotten Land for console focus. Also been leaning towards Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology for on-the-go.

PostPosted: April 11th, 2022, 8:01 am 

Level 159

Positive progress this week as my one acquisition did not count against the backlog.

New Titles:
- Chrono Cross: Radical Dreamers Edition (PS4)*

Progress:
- Beat and 100%'d Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Aurora Mode (PS4)

Along with making more progress on my current stream/LP game, I'm taking it easy and focusing on Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology on 3DS and Kirby and the Forgotten Land on Switch. Not sure if I'll have either one or both of those finished this week, but there are also no new games on the horizon right now either.

PostPosted: April 18th, 2022, 7:27 am 

Level 159

Pure progress this past week as nothing's been on sale that I want and there haven't been any new releases that've caught my attention.

Progress:
- Beat and 100%'d Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology (3DS)

Nothing on the radar for this week either so I'm definitely hoping to resume FF6 Pixel Remaster for my "console" focus while making slow, steady progress on Kirby and the Forgotten Land for "on-the-go" during doggo time.

PostPosted: April 25th, 2022, 8:54 am 

Level 159

More positive progress this week, though I did buy some games that aren't counting against the backlog and some DLC.

New Titles:
- Grandia III (PS2C)*
- Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga (PS2C)*
- Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 2 (PS2C)*
- Hatsune Miku Jigsaw Puzzle (SwitchDL)

Progress:
Beat Kirby and the Forgotten Land (Switch)

I was taking Kirby's post-game slowly as I fully expect to be at the mechanic waiting for some car work to be done today and that will be the perfect way to fill the time. Either way, I expect to finish that this week while I work on FF6 Pixel Remaster and more Arc Rise Fantasia for my current streaming/Let's Play project since I'm off work all week.

No new releases expected for this week, but something could still be a surprise.

PostPosted: May 2nd, 2022, 7:24 am 

Level 159

Pure progress this week as I was finally able to take some time to jump back into and complete my casual stream run of FF6 Pixel Remaster as well as finishing up a couple of others.

Progress:
- 100%'d Kirby and the Forgotten Land (Switch)
- Beat and 100%'d Hatsune Miku Connecting Puzzle TAMAGOTORI: Snow Miku 2022 (SwitchDL)
- Beat and 100%'d Final Fantasy VI Pixel Remaster (Steam)

Not sure what to expect for this week as most of the May releases I'm expecting begin releasing next week, so it may or may not still be fairly quiet. Though I do think the DLC story for Atelier Sophie 2 is available so I should probably take care of that and maybe a few smaller console games as my large focus is finishing recording Arc Rise Fantasia.

Though I may start something big for on-the-go, like Chaos;Child. TBD.

PostPosted: May 9th, 2022, 10:47 am 

Level 159

Took it easy this week with a couple of titles that aren't being counted against the backlog and a little bit of progress.

New Titles:
- Atelier Sophie 2: Atelier Plachta DLC (PS4)
- Rifftrax: The Game (Steam)

Progress:
- Beat and 100% Atelier Plachta
- Beat and 100%'d Habroxia 2 DLC Pack 2 (PSN)

May start picking up more new titles this week as the latter half of May will be seeing new releases I'm looking forward to, including NIS Classics Vol. 2 and the Eiyuden Chronicles prequel. So console games are on hold for a couple of days while I've finally started Chaos;Child for "on-the-go."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2060 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101 ... 103  Next