Site Announcements

• Account registration restricted. Email lord.ixzion AT gmail.com and I will get you set up. Thanks.
  • RPGMM Discord Channel - https://discord.gg/YJnAfVr

• New to the site? Let us know!! - Check here.
  • RPGM Magazine Mission Statement. - Check here.
  • We now have a forum up specifically for the races, check it out. - Check here.

[Continue]

It is currently March 28th, 2024, 8:21 am
View unanswered posts | View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2058 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103  Next
PostPosted: May 16th, 2022, 7:49 am 
Rank 5: Nimble Thief Rank 5: Nimble Thief
a.k.a. Gunman/Punarm Dyne

Level 158

Ended getting less than expected this week as I didn't have a lot of time for gaming beyond streaming projects, so I opted to wait on new digital releases for later.

New Titles:
- Prinny Presents NIS Classics Volume 2 (Switch)*

Not sure what to expect this week, but more physical releases will start showing up next week.

Making somewhat slow progress on Chaos;Child since I'm usually reading through that during indoor doggo time and we've been playing mostly outdoors as the weather's gotten better (thus making it much harder to read my Vita screen).

Haven't settled on a console focus but I may try to do something short this week once I have all of the behind-the-scenes work I need to do for my Arc Rise Fantasia Let's Play done (offscreen grinding and a bonus video recording).

PostPosted: May 23rd, 2022, 9:38 am 

Level 158

Another quiet week as I've been spending my time and money on other things. No new titles.

Progress:
- Beat and 100%'d Ys III Renewal + Rebalanced (Genesis)

Looking forward to Pocky & Rocky Reshrined this week as well as, IIRC, the Pac-Man Collection that I don't quite remember the exact name of.

Still haven't really started another console game but making bit-by-bit progress on Chaos;Child. We'll see what this week brings.

PostPosted: May 30th, 2022, 10:11 am 

Level 158

Broke even this week as both expected releases got pushed back, but I did get one that was on my wishlist while it was on sale.

New Titles:
- Fuga: Melodies of Steel (PSN)

Progress:
- Beat Chaos;Child (Vita)

This week will see a trickle of new games as my physical copy of Pac-Man Museum+ will arrive on Tuesday, I ordered a couple more that will arrive on Thursday, and Pocky & Rocky Reshrined will show up at some point.

Aiming to finish up Chaos;Child this week as I have 3 of the heroine routes plus the True Ending left while shooting to play through Light Fairytale Episode 2 and juggling more streams and recordings. So it will be a gaming-heavy week.

PostPosted: June 6th, 2022, 7:31 am 

Level 158

Positive progress this week courtesy of one of the new releases not counting against the backlog.

New titles:
- Pac-Man Museum+ (PS4)*
- Cotton Fantasy (PS4)
- The King of Fighers XV (PS5)

Progress:
- 100%'d Chaos;Child (Vita)
- Beat and 100%'d Cotton Fantasy

Still got a few weeks before more expected physical releases, especially with Pocky & Rocky Reshrined pushed back to that same window. Unless something unexpected that really grabs me releases this week, I don't expect to get anything new.

Going to shoot for beating another shorter title or two this week on console, starting with Light Fairytale Episode 2 again (as Cotton Fantasy beat out on that one last week), while I'm undecided on "on-the-go" for now.

PostPosted: June 13th, 2022, 7:44 am 

Level 158

Positive progress again this week, but that's quickly going to change as I get paid tomorrow, new releases for the rest of the month start hitting, and I want to get some wish list games that are on sale.

Progress:
- Beat and 100%'d Light Fairytale Episode 2 (PSN)
- Beat and 100%'d Mega Man 1 - Speed Bomber (NES)

The main release for this week is of course TMNT: Shredder's Revenge, with most of the other ones for this month releasing in the following two weeks, so this will be a good time to get those wish list titles.

Still been heavily focusing on streaming and recording projects, so I haven't really started new focuses yet- though I did play through the Three Hopes demo- and may just focus on an "on-the-go" game on the 3DS for a bit.

PostPosted: June 20th, 2022, 9:29 am 

Level 158

As I said last week, it was the start of the summer deluge as I picked up wish list titles on sale while several new releases are also expected. While I did manage positive progress by knocking down some low-hanging fruit, I definitely don't expect it to happen again this week.

New Titles:
- Wild Arms (PSN)*
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge (PSN)
- LoveChoice (PSN)
- Eternal Radiance (PSN)*
- Ambition Record (PSN)
- PictoQuest (PSN)*
- Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark (PSN)
- Eiyuden Chronicles: Rising (PSN)
- Lines Universe (SwitchDL)*

Progress:
- Beat and 100%'d Wild Arms
- Beat and 100%'d Poochy & Woshi's Woolly World (3DS)
- Beat and 100%'d LoveChoice
- Beat and 100%'d PictoQuest

I think the only new release for this week that won't count against the backlog will be Capcom Fighting Collection, while 4-5 others will...

Anyhow, I'm currently chilling with Lines Universe for "on-the-go" during doggo time while stepping back from console games for a few days to let the new releases arrive and focus a bit more on making progress on my Arc Rise Fantasia Let's Play. I can focus on getting that completed courtesy of having video content for my other projects through August.

PostPosted: June 27th, 2022, 7:53 am 

Level 158

Well, the events of this week ended up being quite unexpected as I ended up breaking even. Why? Only one expected release arrived, and it was the one digital game on the list that's not counting against the backlog. All four of my physical releases either got delayed, lost, or suddenly cancelled.

New Titles:
- Sonic Origins (PSN)*

There was a bit of progress as I'm about 75% through Lines Universe to play during doggo time and I've been revisiting Journey to try and get all of the trophies on the PS4 version.

All I can say is we'll see what this week brings.

PostPosted: July 4th, 2022, 11:01 am 

Level 158

So... let's see if this message is too large for Discord again when I share it on there.

When I got paid this week, I ended up getting a larger paycheck than expected due to some circumstances, so I took the opportunity to grab wish list and other games on sale while several other expected ones finally arrived. However, a good number aren't counting against the backlog due to being double dips or ports of ones I've beaten before. That's really the only reason why I ended up with positive progress.

New Titles:
- AI: The Somnium Files - nirvanA Initiative (PS4)
- Capcom Fighting Collection (PS4)*
- Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes (Switch)
- Rifftrax: The Game (PSN)*
- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax (PSN)*
- Light Fairytale Episode I (Steam)*
- Light Fairytale Episode II (Steam)*
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge (Steam)*
- Gensou Skydrift (Steam)*
- Fantasy Life (3DS)
- ElecHead (SwitchDL)
- Sakura Spirit (SwitchDL)
- Race Arcade (SwitchDL)*
- Mushihimesama (SwitchDL)*
- DoDonPachi Resurrection (SwitchDL)*

Progress:
- Beat and 100%'d Lines Universe (SwitchDL)
- Beat and 100%'d ElecHead
- Beat and 100%'d Mushihimesama
- Beat and 100%'d Gensou Skydrift
- Beat TMNT: Shredder's Revenge
- Beat and 100%'d Hatsune Miku Connecting Puzzle TAMAGOTORI: Kagamine Rin / Len Happy 14th Birthday (SwitchDL, DLC)

Still waiting on a couple of physical discs to arrive, so I'll be working on a couple more of those SwitchDL games to clean them up while I work on more of both the Steam and PSN versions of Shredder's Revenge. There currently isn't anything on the radar for this week, so it may be a breather.

PostPosted: July 11th, 2022, 7:42 am 

Level 158

Quiet week this week as I ended up pretty busy working on non-gaming projects, but I was able to tie up a couple of loose ends.

No new titles, as I had to re-order one physical release from Gamestop after Amazon dropped the ball and that isn't expected to arrive until today.

Progress:
- Beat Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge (PSN)
- 100%'d Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge (Steam)
- 100%'d Journey (PSN)*

* I'd marked it as fully Complete before by getting all of the collectibles and secrets. Re-marking at such this week as I finally got all of the trophies (the ones I didn't have were related to online co-op, and the game just barely still has people playing it).

Not expecting any new releases this week, but I'll likely pick up some wish list titles that are on sale after getting paid.

PostPosted: July 18th, 2022, 7:57 am 

Level 158

Heavy week that managed to eke out positive progress as I picked up a few wish list titles and a few quickies along with cleaning up some others.

New Titles:
- Pocky & Rocky Reshrined (PS4)
- Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin (PS5)
- Amazing Princess Sarah (PSN)
- Hentai vs. Evil (PSN)
- Rise of the Third Power (PSN)
- Sakura Nova (PSN)
- Sakura Succubus 4 (PSN)
- Sakura Succubus 5 (PSN)
- SNK 40th Anniversary Collection (PSN)*
- Blaster Master Zero 3 (PS4)*

Progress:
- 100%'d Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge (PSN)
- Beat and 100%'d Rifftrax: The Game (PSN)
- Beat and 100%'d Sakura Nova
- Beat and 100%'d Sakura Succubus 4
- Beat and 100%'d Hentai vs. Evil
- Beat and 100%'d Sakura Succubus 5

The only expected new title for this week is Live A Live, but who knows what else may release as well. Otherwise, I'm somewhat focused on Croixleur Sigma on both PS4 and Vita using cross-save as part of a goal this year to have 80% trophy completion on PSNProfiles.

PostPosted: July 25th, 2022, 7:51 am 

Level 158

Mostly positive progress this week as I only picked up one extra little title with Gold Coins off the eShop that I didn't even count against progress.

New Titles:
- Sticks Collection (SwitchDL)*
- Live A Live (Switch)

Progress:
- Beat and 100%'d Croixleur Sigma (PSN)
- Beat and 100%'d Sakura Spirit (SwitchDL)
- Beat and 100%'d Sticks Collection

Might get a few wish list titles that are on sale either after getting paid or when I can be sure they're within budget, but the major title for this week will of course be Xenoblade Chronicles 3.

Also started and am hoping to complete all of Saturday Morning RPG to help fill in the gaps for this week as I also keep working on finishing up recording the main story of my current main Let's Play.

PostPosted: August 1st, 2022, 7:30 am 

Level 158

Calling it positive progress this week as, despite buying a few wish list titles on sale and not all of them are double-dipping, I'm not counting them against the backlog due to the timing.

New Titles:
- Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town (PSN)*
- Kawaii Deathu Desu (PSN)*
- Alwa's Legacy (PSN)*
- Centipede: Recharged (PSN)*
- Xenoblade Chronicles 3 (Switch)

Progress:
- Beat and 100%'d Saturday Morning RPG (PSN)
- Beat Arc Rise Fantasia (Wii, Stream replay)

I think it's safe to say most of my free gaming time for the next good while will be spent on Xenoblade 3. On the other hand, I likely won't get anything new this week, either.

PostPosted: August 8th, 2022, 7:43 am 

Level 158

A neutral week this week as I did not buy or beat anything. That doesn't mean 0 progress though as nearly all of my free gaming time has been dedicated to Xenoblade Chronicles 3. About 40 hours in and am likely in the latter half of Chapter 4, mainly because I try to explore absolutely everywhere before progressing the main story. As a result, my team's already Level 80.

I'll likely pick up a couple of new releases from last week and wish list titles still on sale after I get paid this week, though. So Bak'laag will be fed.

PostPosted: August 15th, 2022, 9:39 am 

Level 158

Well, I technically broke even this week as I bought several wish list games on sale but am not counting all of them against the backlog for various reasons. For those that did, they got offset by my little actual progress.

New Titles:
- moon (PSN)*
- Relayer (PSN)
- Ice Cream Surfer (PSN)*
- Gale of Windoria (PSN)*
- Sword and Fairy: Together Forever (PSN)
- Legend of Ixtona (PSN)*
- My Girlfriend is a Mermaid!? Refine (PSN)*

Progress:
- Beat and 100%'d Rifftrax: The Game (Steam)

Like the previous week, most of my free time has been spent on Xenoblade 3. Currently in Chapter 6 but I'll be surprised if I finish it this week (next is more likely). Nothing on the radar for releases this week, so it may be another quiet one.

PostPosted: August 22nd, 2022, 7:27 am 

Level 158

Pure progress this week as I didn't get any new titles- but did order a couple with some Amazon Reward Points- so those are expected this week.

Progress:
- Beat and 100%'d Xenoblade Chronicles 3 (Switch)

I'm still in a major Xenoblade mood so I started the first game on the Definitive Edition to do both a proper replay I've been wanting to do for a while and be a refresher before I finally do Future Connected. Also have to do Torna on XB2 sometime but we'll see if the momentum holds.

Despite that, I may reserve XBDE for "on-the-go" during doggo time and get back to something on PS4 to continue my goal of hitting that 80% trophy completion on PSNProfiles (I just have to hit it. It won't matter if it goes down again once new unfinished games are added, too.)

Other than the ones on order I mentioned, there isn't anything on the radar right now, but as always that could change.

PostPosted: August 29th, 2022, 8:25 am 

Level 158

More "pure" progress this week as I'm currently not counting the new titles against the backlog and one was a ROM hack anyway.

New Titles:
- Kena: Bridge of Spirits (PS5)*
- Monster Hunter Rise (Switch)*
- Mega Man 2 Revamped (NES)*

Progress:
- 100%'d Arc Rise Fantasia (Wii, Let's Play recording)
- Beat Aaero (PSN)
- 100%'d Mega Man 2 Revamped

Been juggling a couple of things this week as finishing Xenoblade 3 has made me want to replay Xenoblade 1, so I'm doing that on the Definitive Edition while also working towards my 80% Completion goal on PSNProfiles, so I dove into Aaero with its 91 trophies and am almost done with that. I got the Platinum trophy but still have the DLC ones related to getting 5-stars on all songs on all difficulties, so I'll work on that this week too.

Missed a couple of releases last week, but I'm also expecting a few others this week over the next couple of days. We'll see if I ever get to them.

PostPosted: September 5th, 2022, 10:30 am 

Level 158

Broke even this week again courtesy of only getting 1 new release counting against the backlog. Otherwise it's been very chill and full of Xenoblade 1.

New Titles:
- Prinny Presents NIS Classics Volume 3 (Switch)*
- Dusk Diver 2 (PS5)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Cowabunga Collection (PS4)*

Progress:
- 100%'d Aaero (PSN)

Hoping to finish the main story of Xenoblade 1 DE and get to Future Connected this week, which is quite likely since I'm not playing anything else at the moment. That may change as I start another PS4 game to hit that 80% completion on PSNProfiles, but for now I'm content with the Xenoblade focus.

Nothing on the horizon for this week beyond a couple on order that should arrive today but won't count against the backlog, so I'm hoping it's a quiet one.

PostPosted: September 12th, 2022, 7:09 am 

Level 158

Positive progress this week as the new titles aren't counting against the backlog and I was just able to focus on finishing another big one.

New Titles:
- Pac-Man World: Re-PAC (PS5)*
- Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town (PS4)*

Progress:
- Beat and 100%'d Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition (Switch)

Of course my Xenoblade journey isn't over yet as I still have Future Connected to do on the DE, so I started that up and expect to finish it this week. I'll likely also get started on my next PS4 focus.

My birthday's at the end of the week so I may end up seeing a few new titles, both expected and unexpected, while new releases look a bit quiet for the week otherwise.

PostPosted: September 19th, 2022, 9:43 am 

Level 158

Overall positive progress this week as most of the new titles aren't counting against the backlog. They did make for some nice birthday presents though.

New Titles:
- Toukiden 2 (PS4)*
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga (PS5)*
- Toukiden: Kiwami (PS4)*
- Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid: Sakuretsu!! Chorogon Breath (PS4)

Progress:
- Beat and 100%'d Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition - Future Connected (Switch)
- Beat LEGO City Undercover (PS4)

Hoping to finish LEGO City Undercover in the next couple of days, then focus on whatever I want since I'm on vacation for the next two weeks with some time and money dedicated to the local Comic Con at the end of this week.

In terms of new titles, I don't expect anything new this week, but several wish list games are on sale too. We'll see if my wallet is still alive after FanX though.

PostPosted: September 26th, 2022, 12:34 pm 

Level 158

Positive progress this week as, while I took it easy on gaming due to taking time to attend the local ComiCon and working on some other projects, I didn't buy anything new (then again, my wallet is also empty thanks to the con). But I still completed what I wanted to.

Progress:
- 100%'d LEGO City Undercover (PS4)
- Beat and 100%'d Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid: Sakuretsu!! Chorogon Breath (PS4)
- Beat Nurse Love Addiction (Vita)

Hoping to finally hook up and dive into the games I have on my PS5 this week along with getting Valkyrie Elysium for console. For on-the-go, I'll finish Nurse Love Addiction, despite not really liking the turn the story makes when breaking into individual routes, and decide what to do from there.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2058 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103  Next