Site Announcements

• Account registration restricted. Email lord.ixzion AT gmail.com and I will get you set up. Thanks.
  • RPGMM Discord Channel - https://discord.gg/YJnAfVr

• New to the site? Let us know!! - Check here.
  • RPGM Magazine Mission Statement. - Check here.
  • We now have a forum up specifically for the races, check it out. - Check here.

[Continue]

It is currently April 19th, 2024, 7:27 pm
View unanswered posts | View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2060 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97 ... 103  Next
PostPosted: July 6th, 2020, 7:20 am 
Rank 5: Nimble Thief Rank 5: Nimble Thief
a.k.a. Gunman/Punarm Dyne

Level 159

Negative progress this week courtesy of setting up the new computer eating up most of my gaming time until the weekend, but I didn't finish up empty-handed.

New Titles:
- Blaster Master Zero (PS4D)*
- Blaster Master Zero 2 (PS4D)*
- Pic-a-Pix Pieces 2 (Vita)
- Baldr Sky (Steam)
- Doki Doki Literature Club (Steam)

Progress:
- 100%'d Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon (PS4)

It's another good week for releases with at least CrossCode, TroubleDays, and Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 due out.

Currently focused on replaying the Switch version of Dragon Quest Builders and am at the latter half of Chapter 3, so I'll likely finish that this week, and have started up Pic-a-Pix Pieces 2 with the goal of trying to complete one full Piece (24 puzzles) per day.

PostPosted: July 13th, 2020, 7:11 am 

Level 159

A pretty full week this week courtesy of several new releases as well as finishing up a few games I'd been working on, plus trying to knock out a few low-hanging fruit titles to free up a little space on my Switch.

New Releases:
- Premium Pool Arena (SwitchDL)~
- TroubleDays (SwitchDL)
- CrossCode (PS4D)
- Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 (PS4D)
- Sword Art Online: Aliczation Lycoris (PS4)

Progress:
- Beat and 100%'d Dragon Quest Builders (Switch)
- Beat and 100%'d Koral (SwitchDL)
- Beat and 100%'d Archlion Saga (SwitchDL)
- Beat and 100%'d Final Fantasy (GBA)

Even though I'd beaten that version of FF1 in the past, I decided to re-mark it as beaten/complete along with Terranigma on my Backloggery page since I did play through them from scratch on stream.

This weekend was heavy on streaming so I mostly focused on Pic-a-Pix Pieces 2 and am halfway through it with 10/20 murals completed. I still have to do demo plays of last week's releases but I'll likely get into CrossCode or Curse of the Moon 2.

Looking forward to Paper Mario: The Origami King, but otherwise don't really know what else to expect as the official PS Blog hasn't been posting on the following week's releases each Friday lately.

PostPosted: July 20th, 2020, 7:44 am 

Level 159

Only one new title and lots of progress this week as I aimed to knock out a handful of titles meant to be cleared in a couple of hours along with one that ran closer to 10.

New Titles:
- Paper Mario: The Origami King (Switch)

Progress:
- Beat and 100%'d Everdark Tower (SwitchDL)
- Beat and 100%'d Crystal Crisis (PSN)
- Beat and 100%'d TroubleDays (SwitchDL)
- Beat and 100%'d Senran Kagura: Peach Ball (Switch)
- Beat and 100%'d NinNinDays (SwitchDL)

Almost done with Pic-a-Pix Pieces 2. If I continue at my current rate, that will be done on Wednesday, so I may clear out a couple more quickie titles in the next couple of days too. No clue on what I'll start for my next medium/longer game.

Nothing on the horizon for new releases this week, barring anything that suddenly drops on PSN or the eShop.

PostPosted: July 27th, 2020, 7:27 am 

Level 159

Mostly a repeat of last week with only one new title purchased and continuing to try and get my Unfinished count on Backloggery to 200 or below by clearing out several titles designed to take a handful of hours that I've dubbed "low-hanging fruit."

New Titles:
- Unlock the King 2 (SwitchDL)

Progress:
- Beat and 100%'d NekoMiko (SwitchDL)
- Beat and 100%'d Pic-a-Pix Pieces 2 (Vita)
- 100%'d Planetarian (SwitchDL)
- Beat and 100%'d Tokyo School Life (SwitchDL)
- 100%'d Unlock the King 2
- Beat and 100%'d River City: Knights of Justice (3DSDL)

Funny enough I had more progress during the week than the weekend as most of the latter was spend on streaming, but I'm halfway through Oceanhorn - Monster of the Uncharted Seas and should have that done in the next day or two.

The only expected new release for this week is Fairy Tail on PS4, but I may grab a few wish list games while they're on sale after I get paid, so that Unfinished count may well stay above 200 for a while longer.

PostPosted: August 3rd, 2020, 7:17 am 

Level 159

A huge week for both clearing and obtaining games as a couple of surprise releases stacked on top of what I'd planned to get.

New Titles:
- Muv-Luv photonmelodies♮ (Steam)~
- Dragon Marked for Death (PSN)
- Cuphead (PSN)~
- Arcade Archives: Sunset Riders (PSN)~
- Oninaki (PSN)
- Strawberry Vinegar (PSN)
- Dead or School (PSN)
- Legend of Mana (PS1C)

Progress:
- Beat and 100%'d Oceanhorn - Monster of Uncharted Seas (PSN)
- Beat and 100%'d Picross S2 (SwitchDL)
- Beat and 100%'d Astebreed (PSN)
- Beat and 100%'d Sunset Riders
- Beat and 100%'d Strawberry Vinegar
- Beat Picross S3 (SwitchDL)

Got hooked on Dead or School when I tried it out, so I'm focusing heavily on that while also working to finish up Picross S3 for "on-the-go" (a.k.a. while throwing the fetch ball for the dog).

Expected new games for this week are the arrival of my copy of Fairy Tail and another mini-VN, KukkoroDays, releasing on Switch.

PostPosted: August 10th, 2020, 7:12 am 

Level 159

A bit of a focused week where I did manage to stay ahead with some progress, and I did pick up a couple of non-backlog titles for the collection.

New Titles:
- Fairy Tail (PS4)
- Blue Dragon: Awakened Shadow (NDS)~
- KukkoroDays (SwitchDL)
- Blue Dragon Plus (NDS)~

Progress:
- Beat and 100%'d Dead or School (PS4)
- 100%'d Picross S3 (SwitchDL)
- Beat and 100%'d KukkoroDays
- Beat Picross S4 (SwitchDL)

Got started and will be focusing on Fairy Tail as it's looking to be short but sweet while continuing to work on 100%ing Picross S4 during fetch sessions with doggo.

Only planned new release for this week is Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Familia Myth Infinite Combate, but something may pop up by surprise as usual.

PostPosted: August 17th, 2020, 7:22 am 

Level 159

A pretty quiet week with only 1 new game but also positive progress.

New Titles:
- Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Familia Myth Infinite Combate (PS4)

Progress:
- 100%'d Picross S4 (SwitchDL)
- Beat Fairy Tail (PS4)

Working on another Picross-style game for "on-the-go" play, Depixtion, as I started that a while ago and forgot about it when other things came up. On the console side, I'll likely finish up Fairy Tail in the next few days and decide where to go from there.

The planned release for this week is Aokana - Four Rhythms Across the Blue, but anything could pop up on PSN or the eShop as usual.

PostPosted: August 24th, 2020, 7:14 am 

Level 159

Bit of a slow week with negative progress, primarily due to two of the releases expected for this week arriving early.

New Titles:
- Aokana - Four Rhythms Across the Blue (Switch)
- Death end re;Quest2 (PS4)

Progress:
- 100%'d Fairy Tail (PS4)

Currently in between console games while waiting for two more releases for this week, Giraffe & Annika and Kandagawa Jet Girls, so I can try them out and decide what to focus on next. In the meantime I'm also working on finishing up most of the rest of Depixtion before they arrive, with the rest of that being done on the go.

PostPosted: August 31st, 2020, 7:21 am 

Level 159

This week ended up being a hell of a lot bigger than expected as it started with picking up a couple of PS3 titles that had been in the wishlist, then several more wishlist titles went on sale. For the most part, I'm not counting them against the backlog at least until I start playing them as I just wanted to get them while they were on sale and I had the money for them.

So, without further ado-

New Titles:
- Giraffe and Annika (PS4)
- Costume Quest (PS3)~
- Portal 2 (PS3)~
- Kandagawa Jet Girls (PS4)
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove (PSN)~
- Archaica: The Path of Light (PSN)~
- Demon's Tier+ (PSN)~
- La-Mulana (PSN)~
- La-Mulana 2 (PSN)~
- Big Dipper (Vita)
- Miden Tower (PSN)
- Finger on the Roof: Go! Rooftop Runner! (PSN)
- Time Tenshi (SwitchDL)
- Grisaia Phantom Trigger 01 & 02 (SwitchDL)~
- Pachi Pachi on a Roll (SwitchDL)
- Big Dipper (PSN)~

In the case of Big Dipper. I bought and read it on Vita, but noticed a lot of technical issues as well as its trophy information not syncing to the server. So I quickly bought/read through the PS4 version and noticed it being much better. Hence why that's on there twice.

As for Progress:
- Beat and 100%'d Depixtion (SwitchDL)
- 100%'d Lines XL (SwitchDL)
- Beat and 100%'d Kandagawa Jet Girls
- Beat and 100%'d Finger on the Roof: Go! Rooftop Runner!
- Beat and 100%'d Big Dipper (Vita)
- Beat and 100%'d Big Dipper (PSN)
- Beat and 100%'d Pachi Pachi on a Roll

No new upcoming physical releases for the next few weeks and I feel like playing through something big, so I'm planning to start Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny after work today while continuing with some mini VNs and others on Switch/3DS/Vita for "on the go" while playing with the dog.

I do have a couple more PS3 games on order but those won't be counted against the backlog either (I'm debating on retiring its games from the backlog entirely at this point), and here's hoping PSN and the eShop have minimal releases this week, but I think a new Kemco RPG is coming soon too...

PostPosted: September 7th, 2020, 10:52 am 

Level 159

Quiet week this week as I did get a few titles that don't count against the backlog, but taking on a 100-hour console game kept progress slow.

New Titles:
- Mugen Souls (PS3)~
- Mugen Souls Z (PS3)~
- Alphadia Genesis (PSN)~

Progress:
- Beat Ascendant Hearts (SwitchDL)

Nearing the end of Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny's main story, but I'm also taking some in-game time to fill out the world map and grind for needed materials. For on-the-go, I'm hoping to 100% Ascendant Hearts in the next couple of days.

Nothing new on the radar for this week, but another Kemco RPG is expected soonish. I may also get the Switch port of Tomoyo After - It's a Wonderful Life.

PostPosted: September 14th, 2020, 9:34 am 

Level 159

A good week this week as I made plenty of progress and only bought one new game.

New Titles:
- Tomoyo After -It's a Wonderful Life- CS Edition (SwitchDL)~

Progress:
- 100%'d Ascendant Hearts (SwitchDL)
- Beat and 100%'d Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny (PS3)
- Beat Onechanbara Z2: Chaos (PS4)

Got 1 new release on the horizon for this week plus whatever I get for my birthday, so there will likely be negative progress as I'm focusing on completing the two games I'm streaming while on vacation for this and next week. But, during downtime, I'm working on Onechanbara Z2.

PostPosted: September 21st, 2020, 10:57 am 

Level 159

Came out ahead this week despite the birthday rush, but I focused heavily on completing my two stream games.

New Titles:
- Marvel's Spider-Man (PS4)
- Moero Crystal H (SwitchDL)
- Super Mario 3D All-Stars (Switch)~

Progress:
- Beat and 100%'d Spekkio Lufia (SNES)
- Beat and 100%'d Final Fantasy CII (SNES)

Aiming to finish the Platinum trophy for Onechanbara Z2 in preparation for Aegis Rim: 13 Sentinel's release this week. Still waiting for Liege Dragon too.

PostPosted: September 28th, 2020, 7:18 am 

Level 159

Positive progress this week courtesy of finishing one game up last-minute.

New titles:
- Super Punch Patrol (SwitchDL)~
- God of War (PS4)~
- 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim (PS4)

Progress:
- 100%'d Onechanbara Z2: Chaos (PS4)
- Beat and 100%'d 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim

Expecting a couple of new digital releases this week, but nothing major until October 13th. I'm also being a bit more selective on which games will count against the backlog- usually the ones I want to play through the most- in order to not feel so overwhelmed in feeling I *have* to play through absolutely all of them right now.

PostPosted: October 5th, 2020, 6:59 am 

Level 159

Quiet week this week as I pretty much took a break from gaming outside of what I'm streaming to focus on updating/upgrading my Youtube and Twitch channels. I did pick up a couple of titles but I'm not counting them against the backlog right now.

New Titles:
- .hack//G.U. Last Recode (PS4)
- Liege Dragon (PSN)

I had .hack on my Amazon list to purchase with reward points sometime, but the price was just right to get free same-day shipping on a pair of replacement earbuds I needed for work.

Not sure what to expect in terms of new releases this week, but I'm hoping to start Valkyria Chronicles Remastered for my 250th PSN Platinum and I'll likely download and give Genshin Impact a try. I'm on call for work this weekend so, if it's quiet, that's plenty of gaming time.

PostPosted: October 12th, 2020, 7:12 am 

Level 159

One of the very rare weeks where not only did I not beat anything, I also didn't buy any new games. That will change this week as I'm hoping to beat Valkyria Chronicles Remastered and finish my current replay of Dragon Quest Builders on stream while the ROBOTICS;NOTES ELITE & DaSH Double Pack is expected Tuesday, plus whatever PSN/eShop titles show up.

PostPosted: October 19th, 2020, 7:15 am 

Level 159

Okay, so I technically had positive progress this week as I purchased some PSP/Vita titles off the browser-based PSN store while they were still available there and before the wish list option gets removed this week so I wouldn't forget they exist. Currently not counting them against the backlog though.

New Titles:
- Robotics;Notes Double Pack (PS4)
- Breath of Fire III (PSP/Vita)~
- Nurse Love Syndrome (Vita)~
- Nurse Love Addiction (Vita)~
- Ray Gigant (Vita)~
- End of Serenity (PSP/Vita)~
- Mystic Chronicles (PSP/Vita)~

Progress:
- Beat and 100%'d Dragon Quest Builders (PS4)
- Beat Valkyria Chronicles Remastered (PS4)

Aiming to Platinum Valkyria Chronicles this week before deciding on a new console focus and I also started The Fruit of Grisaia on Switch.

PostPosted: October 26th, 2020, 6:56 am 

Level 159

Bit of a more sane week this week as I kept focus on one title and only received a couple of new games that I managed to get from Gamestop's Pro Sale.

Progress:
- 100%'d Valkyria Chronicles Remastered (PS4)

New Titles:
- Mario & Rabbids: Kingdom Battle (Switch)~
- The Wonderful 101: Remastered (PS4)

This may be another fairly slow week for gaming as I'll be doing a lot of streaming/editing, but the main focus remains The Fruit of Grisaia and I expect to at least beat one of the 5 routes in the next day or two.

Expected new release for this week is The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV with no idea about anything else- especially PSN as its new format makes it no fun to navigate and check things out any more.

PostPosted: November 2nd, 2020, 10:23 am 

Level 159

This week ended up being somewhat insane as I had a couple of expected releases in mind, then got hit with a deluge of unexpected ones. I ended up only allowing myself 3 each from PSN and the eShop, but that's only about half all the titles that ended up on the wish list.

New Titles:
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV (PS4)~
- The Language of Love (PSN)
- Umihara Kawase Fresh! (PSN)~
- Umihara Kawase BaZooKa! (PSN)
- Part Time UFO (SwitchDL)~
- Demong Hunter (SwitchDL)~
- Touhou Spell Bubble (SwitchDL)~

Progress:
- Beat The Grisaia Trilogy: The Fruit of Grisaia (SwitchDL)
- Beat The Grisaia Trilogy: After Stories (SwitchDL)
- Beat The Grisaia Trilogy: Side Episode (SwitchDL)
- Beat The Grisaia Trilogy: Short Short Scenario (SwitchDL)
- Beat and 100%'d The Language of Love
- Beat and 100%'d Umihara Kawase BaZooKa!

Hoping this week is a bit quieter as the next batch of expected releases for this month doesn't begin until next week and I won't be getting any more wish list games until I get paid again.

Undecided on my next console focus as this will be a heavy streaming and editing week, but my "on-the-go" will be The Grisaia Trilogy for the next good while as I still have 3 routes left in the first game alone, along with the After/Side stories that get unlocked after each.

PostPosted: November 9th, 2020, 8:03 am 

Level 159

Somewhat more quiet week this week as I've been progressing on my focus titles without beating them yet while only picking up a couple new ones.

New Games:
- Dragon Lapis (PSN)~
- Fantasy Tavern Sextet -Vol. 1 New World Days- (SwitchDL)

Hoping to finish all of The Fruit of Grisaia this week, then get started on Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin when it arrives on Tuesday. Along with Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales and Kingdom Hearts: Memory of Melody, it's a good week for new releases plus whatever else may show up on PSN and the eShop.

Not only that, a lot of wishlist games on PSN are on sale until the 21st, so I may get a few of those after getting paid.

PostPosted: November 16th, 2020, 8:19 am 

Level 159

Another crazy week with technically positive progress due to adding more games to the collection rather than the backlog. Alongside the expected physical releases, a bunch of my PSN wish list games were on sale with some over 70% off, so I grabbed those after getting paid.

New Titles (Marked with a + if added to the backlog):
+ Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin (PS4)
- Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales (PS4)
- Yakuza: Like a Dragon (PS4)
- Samurai Shodown NeoGeo Collection (PSN)
- Guacamelee! 2 Complete (PSN)
- Minoria (PSN)
- Panzer Dragoon: Remake (PSN)
- Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling (PSN)
- Typoman Deluxe Edition (PSN)
- Beyond Blue (PSN)
- Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory (PS4)

Progress:
- 100%'d The Grisaia Trilogy: The Fruit of Grisaia (SwitchDL)
- 100%'d The Grisaia Trilogy: After Stories
- Beat and 100%'d The Grisaia Trilogy: Prologue

Still working on finishing up everything in The Grisia Trilogy while making progress on Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin. The only expected release for this week is Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2060 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97 ... 103  Next