Site Announcements

• Account registration restricted. Email lord.ixzion AT gmail.com and I will get you set up. Thanks.
  • RPGMM Discord Channel - https://discord.gg/YJnAfVr

• New to the site? Let us know!! - Check here.
  • RPGM Magazine Mission Statement. - Check here.
  • We now have a forum up specifically for the races, check it out. - Check here.

[Continue]

It is currently April 19th, 2024, 1:36 pm
View unanswered posts | View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2060 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85 ... 103  Next
PostPosted: September 4th, 2016, 1:20 pm 
Rank 9: Mischievous Thief Rank 9: Mischievous Thief
King of Heroes

Level 53

How about random gaming regress? I was playing Tales of Zestiria after taking a 8 months hiatus, and the worst thing happened. A game file of 35 hours is completely gone. Utterly and completely. The game wouldn't let me save at a save point, then it erased all of my saves, so now I have to start the entire game over again if I want to try and beat the game. I'm f*cking done with this game now. I didn't like it very much to begin with, but I wanted to try and finish. Now I won't because I'm not putting up with 35 hours of this game again.

PostPosted: September 5th, 2016, 11:34 am 
Rank 5: Nimble Thief Rank 5: Nimble Thief
a.k.a. Gunman/Punarm Dyne

Level 159

Well, RIP progress as this week not only had a couple of expected releases but a lot of unexpected surprises mostly courtesy of the Nintendo Direct.

New purchases: Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse HD (PS3), Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X (PS4+Vita), God Eater 2: Rage Burst + God Eater Resurrection (PS4), all 5 new Streetpass Plaza games (3DS), Picross 3D Round 2 (3DS), Antiquia Lost (iOS), and the newest Hyrule Warriors DLC.

The only positive progress I made was beating the main story for Project Diva X. And all that was just the start of this release-heavy month.

PostPosted: September 12th, 2016, 10:58 am 

Level 159

Been working on some longer games this week so progress has been slow:

Obtained the Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II and Ace Attorney 6.
Obtained and beat both Touhou Genso Rondo: Bullet Ballet and DOGOS on PS4.
100%'d Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 on WiiUVC.

New releases for this week are MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death, Pac-Man Championship Edition 2, and Dragon Quest VII.

PostPosted: September 16th, 2016, 11:29 am 
Site Admin Site Admin
Rainbow Crash

Level 89

Here's what I've been playing:

Ace Attorney 6: Spirit of Justice - Just beat Case 1.
Pokemon Shuffle

That's about it.

I was playing a bunch of other stuff like:

Life is Strange
Rocket League

But my hard drive went out, so now I'm stuck holding the bag on a lot of my Steam game stuff.

PostPosted: September 19th, 2016, 9:42 am 

Level 159

New releases for this week were MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death and Pac-Man Championship Edition 2 along with buying duplicate copies of Dragon Quest VII (3DS remake) and Wario Land II (VC)

The biggest progress was beating and 100%ing AM2R on stream, the videos of which will be going up throughout this and next week.

Been making slow progress on Shadow Hearts 2- just beat the first dungeon in Russia- and Ace Attorney 6- just beat Case 2.

The only planned new release for this week is Touhou: Scarlet Curiosity on PS4 digital.

PostPosted: September 26th, 2016, 10:00 am 

Level 159

Broke even this week as I bought and beat Touhou: Scarlet Curiosity with Sakuya. While I got the True End and all the trophies, I can't be certain if I've 100%'d it yet as that is to be determined if choosing the other playable character has any significant story difference.

Also still making progress on Ace Attorney 6- currently in Case 5- and Shadow Hearts 2- just finished disc 1 last night.

Got some new releases incoming this week so it should be a good one.

PostPosted: October 3rd, 2016, 10:15 am 

Level 159

Had a good week as I confirmed Touhou: Scarlet Curiosity as completed, bought and beat River City: Tokyo Rumble, beat Ace Attorney 6, and got started on Dragon Quest VII.

Looking forward to Atari Classics Vols 1+2 on PS4, Azure Striker Gunvolt 1+2 (3DS), and Paper Mario: Color Splash (WiiU) during this week.

PostPosted: October 6th, 2016, 8:21 am 
Site Admin Site Admin
Rainbow Crash

Level 89

Here's what I'm playing:

Ace Attorney 6: Spirit of Justice - In the middle of case 2.
Doom 2016 - Great f*cking game and I beat it. Looking forward to Doom II: Doom 5

PostPosted: October 10th, 2016, 6:50 pm 

Level 159

Been busier today at home on my day off than I would have been at work today.

Anyway, I finished 100%ing both Ace Attorney 6 and River City: Tokyo Rumble while obtaining Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack on 3DS, a PS1C copy of Legend of Dragoon on PS3, Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkuni on Vita, and Paper Mario: Color Splash on WiiU.

I was hoping to get back to Shadow Hearts 2 but still can't break away from Dragon Quest VII. I'm about to enter the marathon dungeon that is the Alltrades Abbey island.

PostPosted: October 17th, 2016, 9:48 am 

Level 159

No progress this week in terms of beating anything as I was doing a lot of work in editing the 2nd CGGP, but some new arrivals still showed up:
* Dragon Quest Builders (PS4)
* Gurumin 3D (3DS)
* Criminal Girls 2 (Vita)

This week will also be insane for new releases, yet I'm still focused on JRPGs. Hoping to resume Shadow Hearts 2 while Dragon Quest VII has been my on-the-go focus.

PostPosted: October 24th, 2016, 9:14 am 

Level 159

Another week of minimal progress due to the sheer number of new releases:

* Exist Archive (PS4)
* Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls (Vita)
* Atari Flashback Classics Vols 1 and 2 (PS4)
* LEGO Harry Potter Collection (PS4)
* Breath of Fire (N3DSVC)
* Fairune2 (3DSDL)

Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls is fairly short and I have gotten 1/3 of the endings so I'm going to finish the Platinum for that before I resume Dragon Quest VII and Shadow Hearts 2. The only new release on the radar for this week is World of Final Fantasy.

PostPosted: October 31st, 2016, 9:31 am 

Level 159

Broke even again this week by obtaining World of Final Fantasy but also 100%ing Superdimension Neptune vs. Sega Hard Girls. I spent more time making progress in Dragon Quest VII and just obtained the final party member, but the prospect of needing to grind more job levels is pressing me to take another break from the game (especially since my best healer just left too).

Also trimmed back the collection a bit by settling on which games to mark as "Complete" in the sense of, "I beat it, but I don't want to take the time to 100% it," while taking some games off the list entirely and will likely be selling the ones that have physical copies.

I'm also taking a break from JRPGs in general so I can get motivated to resume Shadow Hearts 2 and thus focusing on LEGO Harry Potter at home and jumping into Kirby: Planet Robobot for on-the-go.

First time in a while, but this week there are no new releases I plan to get!

PostPosted: November 7th, 2016, 10:06 am 

Level 159

Beat LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 though I may have to replay the story to try and get some glitched trophies to trigger. If I'd known the PS4 ports of those games had so many problems I wouldn't have bought the collection.

Still can't stay away from Dragon Quest VII and have continued good progress on that as I just beat what would have been the end of Disc 1 on the PS1 version so there's not much left in the main story.

New arrivals this week were both under the radar: Unlucky Mage on 3DSDL and Xanadu Next on Steam.

PostPosted: November 14th, 2016, 10:51 am 

Level 159

Finally making positive progress this week as I beat both the main and post games of Dragon Quest VII and completed the Black Moon arc on Sailor Moon Drops all without buying any new games beyond the expected arrival of Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization.

With DQ7 done and having caught up on editing videos I'm trying out new games that I haven't touched and will then be getting back to LEGO Harry Potter or Shadow Hearts 2.

PostPosted: November 21st, 2016, 11:17 am 

Level 159

Been busy with various projects this week so I didn't get as much time for a lot of gaming as hoped, but I did manage to beat the main story for Kirby: Planet Robobot and get a good chunk of the extra content finished to be at a current completion percentage of 84%

I started over on LEGO Harry Potter to see if those trophies that didn't pop in Story Mode the first time will appear this time.

I did buy some new titles this week but am not counting them against my backlog: "Ohayou,' Beginner's Japanese (WiiU), Excitebike 64 (WiiU VC), Dragon Quests I-VI (iOS)

PostPosted: November 28th, 2016, 10:21 am 

Level 159

Been a pretty good week as I finished Miku Flick on iOS, LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4, and the DLC levels for LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens 100%.

Bought Samurai Shodown VI on PS4 and Breath of Fire II on N3DS Virtual Console as backups, plus tried out and finished Citadale: Gate of Souls on WiiU, which was an homage to classic Castlevania but ultimately fell short of its potential due to lack of polish.

Hoping to get back to Shadow Hearts 2 after I get the latest CGGP videos edited. While waiting for those I jumped back into Hyrule Warriors Legends and got going on the Master Quest map.

PostPosted: December 5th, 2016, 1:51 pm 

Level 159

A quiet week as I obtained and started Final Fantasy XV but also got back in to Hyrule Warriors by completing all of the Master Quest map and beating the final boss of the Twilight Map while still having a good chunk left to clear in that.

Hoping to get back to Shadow Hearts 2 if I actually get time for console gaming this week.

PostPosted: December 10th, 2016, 9:01 pm 
Site Admin Site Admin
"The worst pokemon."

Level 97

Someone's playing Star Ocean 3 again.

This stuck me as... odd.

PostPosted: December 12th, 2016, 11:13 am 

Level 159

Been a good week for new releases and pick-ups:

* The Last Guardian (PS4) - Can feel the same studio charm from Ico and SotC in it.
* Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (PS4) - Surprise release. Upgraded from the PS3 version because it comes with all the DLC.
* Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons and How to Survive (Steam) - These were gifts from a Kickstarter for backing Indivisible. I haven't played them yet and currently aren't counting them against my backlog.
* Demon's Crest (N3DS VC) - One of the best SNES platformers. A welcome surprise.
* Teslapunk (WiiUDL) - Very silly premise but it ends up working as it's a very fun classic shoot-em-up and outright hilarious villain.
* Shantae: Half-Genie Hero (Vita) - Early access Kickstarter reward. Has the same charm and fun game play as is standard for the series so far.

Main progress has been beating the Termina Map in Hyrule Warriors Legends and am slowing down on that to focus on Shantae after I get everyone's Level 4 weapons. Also beat Teslapunk when I tried it out.

Currently nothing on the radar this week in terms of new releases, though I should be getting my copy of Steins;Gate 0 sooner or later since the shipping on that got delayed after its release a couple of weeks ago.

PostPosted: December 13th, 2016, 11:13 pm 
Rank 7: Learned Black Mage Rank 7: Learned Black Mage
Elf lover

Level 37

Pokemon Sun: I caught them all. First time I complete a pokedex since Pokémon Blue. \o/

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2060 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85 ... 103  Next