Site Announcements

• Account registration restricted. Email lord.ixzion AT gmail.com and I will get you set up. Thanks.
  • RPGMM Discord Channel - https://discord.gg/YJnAfVr

• New to the site? Let us know!! - Check here.
  • RPGM Magazine Mission Statement. - Check here.
  • We now have a forum up specifically for the races, check it out. - Check here.

[Continue]

It is currently March 28th, 2024, 9:42 am
View unanswered posts | View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: January 17th, 2019, 12:21 pm 
Rank 11: Sexy Black Mage Rank 11: Sexy Black Mage
Spotted Skunk/Dragon

Level 158

I stream various games at Twitch every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday:
https://www.twitch.tv/erika_fuzzbottom

Recently, I've started up Paper Mario 64. Way back when, I attempted to let's play it, but gave up. Now it's ten years later, and I've got a lot of experience under my belt, so I'm giving it another go. I know that the game's probably been let's played and streamed to death already, but I'm hoping my choice of badges makes my run worth a look.

At the time of this post, I just finished up Chapter 2. Here's the full playthrough so far:
https://www.twitch.tv/collections/aw-eLfhRcxXJxQ

I'll post this playthrough at Youtube eventually. Speaking of, if you're interested in checking that channel out, I've got a ton of playthroughs there, both RPGM and not. Some of the recent nots include blind runs of Sam & Max: The Telltale Series, Phantasy Star IV, and Portal; and revisits of good ol' Super Mario Bros. 1 and Kirby's Adventure.
https://www.youtube.com/user/GDGaming

"What if like...there was an exact copy of you somewhere, except they're the opposite gender, like you guys could literally have a freaky friday moment and nothing would change. Imagine the best friendship that could be found there."

Last edited by ErikaFuzzbottom on February 7th, 2021, 1:06 pm, edited 12 times in total.

PostPosted: February 26th, 2019, 1:30 pm 
Spotted Skunk/Dragon

Level 158

I've been having fun playing through Paper Mario at Twitch. I've decided to attempt a 100% run of it, so wish me luck! If you're interested, my next Paper Mario stream is tomorrow, and I'll be starting up my favorite chapter in the game.
https://www.twitch.tv/draygone

Meanwhile, at Youtube, I just finished posting my blind playthrough of Sam & Max: Season 1 & Season 2. It's a fun series of point-and-click adventure games by Telltale Games. And a pretty silly one, too, with some light dark humor sprinkled throughout.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 37Y6pDW9iW

"What if like...there was an exact copy of you somewhere, except they're the opposite gender, like you guys could literally have a freaky friday moment and nothing would change. Imagine the best friendship that could be found there."

PostPosted: March 6th, 2019, 5:18 pm 
Spotted Skunk/Dragon

Level 158

My Paper Mario streams take a lot of preparation, and quite frankly, I'm exhausted. So today (in less than an hour), I'm gonna start streaming something a lot easier: Banjo-Kazooie, which is my favorite game of all time!

Meanwhile, at Youtube, I've been posting a blind playthrough of Snake Pass, a game in which you play as a snake, using "snake controls". If you're interested, that can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 1Y7H6TPTg0

PostPosted: March 10th, 2019, 2:29 am 
Spotted Skunk/Dragon

Level 158

Daylight Saving Time is happening. That means, if you are lucky enough to live in a place that doesn't have DST, my Banjo-Kazooie streams will be an hour earlier for you starting Wednesday, at 9pm GMT.

PostPosted: April 3rd, 2019, 3:17 am 
Rank 2: Eager White Mage Rank 2: Eager White Mage
Rabid Monkey Brain Child

Level 29

Hurray, Banjo-Kazooie!

I've gotten much better at it since I got the Rare Replay Collection.

I look forward to watching.

PS:

I still take forever (suck at) playing my favorite Rare game, Donkey Kong 64.

By the way:

You seriously have so much content that I'm struggling to keep up.

I've been watching videos out of order and still haven't finished watching Phantasy Star.

PostPosted: April 4th, 2019, 12:46 am 
Spotted Skunk/Dragon

Level 158

Yeah, sorry about that. In the past, I've wanted to avoid uploading too many videos at once, but I've been trying to play catch-up with my Twitch channel, as it's pretty dang far ahead (got three finished playthroughs that I've yet to post at YouTube).

I suppose I could slow things down, though. Lemme see what I can do about that.

PostPosted: April 5th, 2019, 4:48 pm 
Spotted Skunk/Dragon

Level 158

What I've decided to do about my Youtube schedule:

First, no uploads this weekend. Give you a chance to do a bit of catching up if you want.

Second, Monday-Saturday schedule starting next week, only one video per day instead of two, each day alternating between games (A, B, A, B, A, B). No uploads on Sundays.

Sound good?

PostPosted: April 5th, 2019, 9:10 pm 
Rabid Monkey Brain Child

Level 29

Seems reasonable. Of course, I've been bouncing between playing my many games, watching movies, recording my own videos, watching regular YouTube, and keeping up on your videos. Basically, I'll be behind on viewing no matter what, but that's ok.

By the way, is there any way for you to release Magma Opus in PS3 format? I don't have a DexDrive anymore.

If not, I'll have to just settle for watching you play it on YouTube.

PostPosted: April 6th, 2019, 1:32 am 
Spotted Skunk/Dragon

Level 158

Nope. Don't have a PS3. Been wanting one, though. Maybe someday I'll get one of those models that can play both PS1 and PS2 games.

PostPosted: April 20th, 2019, 12:10 am 
Spotted Skunk/Dragon

Level 158

Banjo-Kazooie is done, and I will be continuing Paper Mario at Twitch. Gonna be trying a new schedule, too: Paper Mario every Monday & Wednesday. Same time as usual: 5pm Eastern/9pm GMT.

Meanwhile, at Youtube, I'm trying to decide what playthrough I'm going to start posting next, starting April 29. I kinda said during a Nintendo Direct reaction that I'd start posting Paper Mario there by the end of this month. On the other hand, I also still have to post Sam & Max Season 3, which was recorded last year (I recorded all three seasons at once, and had been spreading them out).

PostPosted: May 1st, 2019, 11:35 am 
Spotted Skunk/Dragon

Level 158

I decided to go with with Sam & Max, since that playthrough is already a year old, and I feel like it shows in some areas. Plus, I want to finish the series while it's still fresh on peoples' minds (I ended Season 2 in February).

The first video is already up, with the second video going public shortly.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... A1-7RX6oxb

PostPosted: July 8th, 2019, 3:05 pm 
Spotted Skunk/Dragon

Level 158

Okay, I haven't really been keeping good track of this topic. I finished Paper Mario a while ago. Have since streamed Kirby 64, Tails Adventure (starring Sonic's sidekick), Avenging Spirit, Tiny Toon Adventures: Babs' Big Break, and Tail 'Gator.

Now I'm into the next main attraction: Super Mario Maker 2. Not only am I taking requests, but I'm also playing blind through Story Mode. And I'm playing this at Twitch every Monday & Wednesday at 5pm Eastern/9pm GMT.

If you have any level requests in Mario Maker 2, let me know!

PostPosted: August 18th, 2019, 11:42 am 
Spotted Skunk/Dragon

Level 158

I've finished Super Mario Maker 2 at Twitch for now. If there's enough interest, I'll do a "Season 2" next year. For now, here was "Season 1": https://www.twitch.tv/collections/ztdNuWN6rxXR2g

So what's next at Twitch? Well, I've been requested by an indie developer to try out their small RPG, Astralojia: Episode 1. The game isn't even out yet, so that's pretty cool!

I'll be playing it Monday & Wednesday at 5pm Eastern/9pm GMT, at Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/draygone

PostPosted: September 8th, 2019, 1:04 am 
Spotted Skunk/Dragon

Level 158

Oh hey, along with my upcoming RPG Maker playthrough of Arc Arath, I've started a blind run of Sonic Unleashed on the Wii! I've already done one stream (cut short 'cause of the recent Nintendo Direct): https://www.twitch.tv/videos/476933738

As usual, I'll continue it every Monday & Wednesday at 5pm Eastern/9pm GMT.

Meanwhile, at YouTube, Banjo-Kazooie!
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... vMqmmS8zfC

PostPosted: September 18th, 2019, 11:35 pm 
Spotted Skunk/Dragon

Level 158

So, don't know how many of you remember when I've tried changing my identity from Draygone to Erika years ago. Gave up because reasons.

Well, I'm trying it again. At least online. I might not have the voice to match, but, screw it, I'm so very tired of being Draygone at this point. I wanna be myself.

I've already changed my name at my Twitch channel. This has resulted in a different URL:
https://www.twitch.tv/erika_fuzzbottom

PostPosted: September 30th, 2019, 11:52 pm 
Spotted Skunk/Dragon

Level 158

Sonic Unleashed is over! The game was... okay. Definitely room for improvement, but overall not a bad game.

Next up, I'm gonna do a randomized run of Pokemon Silver. Meaning, thanks to a modding program, various things in the game have been randomized and shuffled. I could find a Mewtwo on Route 1! Youngster Joey might have a top percentage Magikarp! Professor Elm might give me an Ekans as my first Pokemon! And, most interestingly, Pikachu might evolve into a Nidoqueen!

I'm also gonna do this thing, where anybody interested can ask to be a pokemon. You can just let me know what you wanna be, or let me choose, and if I can find one, I'll name a pokemon after you. (Just keep in mind, you may evolve into something totally unexpected.)

My randomized run begins Wednesday, and will continue every Monday & Wednesday at 5pm Eastern.

PostPosted: November 2nd, 2019, 11:07 pm 
Spotted Skunk/Dragon

Level 158

I mentioned a while back that I planned to post a Paper Mario playthrough at YouTube. Well, due to scheduling mixups, it took me a while, but I am finally posting it!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... EbIkQwPWc1

Hope you all enjoy this -- it'll be a 100% run! And of course, I'm gonna have a lot of fun with those badges.

PostPosted: January 27th, 2020, 1:41 pm 
Spotted Skunk/Dragon

Level 158

Gosh, I fail at remembering to update this topic. I've already started playing New Super Lucky's Tale for the Nintendo Switch, at Twitch. It's an adorable indie 3D platformer, and I am loving the game so far.

I stream it every Monday & Wednesday at 5pm Eastern.

If you're interested, here's a playlist of what I've played so far. (Sorry if my mic seems a little quiet initially. Some unidentified program decided that it should set my mic's volume at 52%.)
https://www.twitch.tv/collections/2fYXKC0h6hVEcg

PostPosted: January 31st, 2020, 10:05 pm 
Rabid Monkey Brain Child

Level 29

I really enjoyed Super Lucky's Tale and I look forward to watching your LP. I played it on XBO and found it to be a little easy. Also, Lucky does run on all fours in the XBO version. Weird that he doesn't on Switch.

PostPosted: March 20th, 2020, 10:57 pm 
Spotted Skunk/Dragon

Level 158

New Super Lucky's Tale is quite different than the XBO version. A lot of the levels got completely reworked, and the game has a lot more personality.

Anyway, now I'm streaming Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX. I decided to let the quiz choose what pokemon I'd turn into. I won't say what, in case anybody wants to see for themselves. Here was the first stream of that:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/569976104