Site Announcements

• Account registration restricted. Email lord.ixzion AT gmail.com and I will get you set up. Thanks.
  • RPGMM Discord Channel - https://discord.gg/YJnAfVr

• New to the site? Let us know!! - Check here.
  • RPGM Magazine Mission Statement. - Check here.
  • We now have a forum up specifically for the races, check it out. - Check here.

[Continue]

It is currently April 23rd, 2024, 4:00 am
View unanswered posts | View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2062 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104  Next
PostPosted: October 3rd, 2022, 7:40 am 
Rank 5: Nimble Thief Rank 5: Nimble Thief
a.k.a. Gunman/Punarm Dyne

Level 159

Took a step back this past week to take a break from gaming and work on a new project while I had the time off work both due to wanting to focus on that and not worry about current choice paralysis for what to focus on next. So while I didn't get my PS5 hooked up (typo in last week's update said PS4), I'm okay with that.

New Titles:
- Valkyrie Elysium (PSN)
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero (PS4)

Progress:
- 100%'d Nurse Love Addiction (Vita)

Got the Chaos;Head NOAH/Chaos;Child Double Pack releasing this week, otherwise I'm not expecting anything new. I may pick up a wish list title or two as I did see that Picross S8 released recently, but it can likely wait.

I'll probably go with my plan from a couple of weeks ago and finally start Xenoblade 2: Torna, the Golden Country as that's the last major part of the XB trilogy I still haven't touched. May also fire up another VN on Vita to balance things out. I'll decide after work.

PostPosted: October 10th, 2022, 1:30 pm 

Level 159

Another quiet gaming week as I've still been focused on that other project. But most of the major tasks with that are done, so I can likely get back into a balance between it and games.

New Titles:
- Chaos;Head Noah / Chaos;Child Double Pack (Switch)*

Mostly been focused on Nurse Love Syndrome on Vita during downtime but may pick up the pace on that a bit this week too. No new releases on the horizon for this week off the top of my head, but that could change as always.

PostPosted: October 17th, 2022, 7:16 am 

Level 159

More or less a repeat of last week, only no new titles that I picked up. That other project I mentioned has really been eating a good chunk of my time, but I don't really mind as I already hit this year's gaming goal and I'm having a lot of fun doing more creative writing in the past few weeks than I have in years.

Nothing on the radar for this week.

Still making slow progress in Nurse Love Syndrome as I'm only really firing it up during doggo time. I'll also likely fire Xenoblade 3 back up to check out the first DLC content.

PostPosted: October 24th, 2022, 9:06 am 

Level 159

Calling this week positive progress, or breaking even at the very least, as I did buy a few eShop titles, but I'm currently not counting the puzzle games against the backlog right now.

New Titles:
- Touhou Gouyoku Ibun ~ Sunken Fossil World (SwitchDL)*
- Queen's Garden - Sakura Season (SwitchDL)*
- Runefall 2 - Collector's Edition (SwitchDL)*
- Picross S8 (SwitchDL)*

Progress:
- Beat Nurse Love Syndrome (Vita)

I should finish Nurse Love Syndrome this week as the common route was about 80% of the game and the various character routes aren't taking too long. I do have an idea on what I want to play through casually next, but also want to get some recording projects done before I really dive into anything big.

Looking forward to Star Ocean: The Divine Force this week.

PostPosted: October 31st, 2022, 8:54 am 

Level 159

Broke even again this week as I keep getting ideas for that other project I've been working on, so I've done pretty much 0 console gaming for a good while.

New Titles:
- Star Ocean: The Divine Force (PS5)

Progress:
- 100%'d Nurse Love Syndrome (Vita)

The first half of November will see some expected releases, starting with Harvestella on Friday. I took a recording break through October so I'm going to aim to start recording my next planned Let's Plays and make progress with those games as well as start my next casual focus while doing some chill titles for "on the go" during doggo time.

PostPosted: November 7th, 2022, 1:58 pm 

Level 159

Positive progress this week courtesy of returning from my recording break and finishing a secondary Let's Play.

New Titles:
- Harvestella (Switch)

Progress:
- Beat and 100%'d Ys I Chronicles+ (Steam)

Got Sonic Frontiers and Tactics Ogre Reborn at the very least this week, plus anything potentially from the eShop or PSStore as usual.

I'm holding back a bit on diving into a casual title until I get more recording done: At least my next secondary project and my between main project mini-projects.

PostPosted: November 14th, 2022, 8:26 am 

Level 159

More positive progress this week courtesy of more recording and trying to get back into some more casual gaming with that other big project slowing down a bit.

New Titles:
- Sonic Frontiers (PS5)
- Tactics Ogre: Reborn (PS4)*

Progress:
- Beat Picross S8 (SwitchDL)
- Beat and 100%'d Soul Blader (SNES)

Aiming to finish 100%ing Picross S8 this week and may grab a couple of wish list games currently on sale on PSN that will be quickies to play through while videos render during some upcoming editing projects.

Nothing new on the radar for this week, but there's always room for surprises.

PostPosted: November 21st, 2022, 9:04 am 

Level 159

A productive gaming week this week as I picked up several wish list titles and knocked out some low-hanging fruit, but it's definitely been the heaviest gaming week for a while now.

New Titles:
- Monochrome Mobius: Rights and Wrongs Forgotten (Steam)
- Sakura MMO (PSN)*
- Tower of Dragonasia (PSN)*
- 7 Days of Rose (PSN)*
- Dragon Prana (PSN)*
- Hot Tentacles Shooter (PSN)*
- Aquadine (PSN)
- Atari 50: The Anniversary Collection (PS4)*

Progress:
- 100%'d Picross S8 (SwitchDL)
- Beat and 100%'d Ys I Chronicles (PSP)
- Beat and 100%'d Hot Tentacles Shooter
- Beat and 100%'d Tower of Dragonasia
- Beat and 100%'d Queen's Garden - Sakura Season (SwitchDL)
- Beat and 100%'d Ranma 1/2 Hard Battle II: Super Move Hustle (SNES)

Working on cleaning up a couple more short-term recording and other projects before I dive into another big console game, but I can hopefully do that this week. In the meantime, I'll likely continue through more of those quickies I bought last week and fire up another eShop game on the Switch for "on-the-go" during doggo time.

PostPosted: November 28th, 2022, 8:22 am 

Level 159

A quiet week in terms of progress but I was also pretty busy with multiple projects, so it worked out fairly nicely; especially since nearly all of the Black Friday game sales were for ones I already have.

New Titles:
- Voice of Cards: The Beasts of Burden (PSN)

Progress:
- Beat and 100%'d Ys II Chronicles (PSP)

I need to double-check release dates on games for this month, but I do think most of them come out this or next week. They may end up going on my Christmas list since I don't really have much for it. The one exception would be the remake of Romancing SaGa: Minstrel Song since that won't count against the backlog and I think is digital only.

Making slow and steady progress through Runefall 2 as levels are taking about an hour to complete now, but I think I'm near the end. With my practice run of Ys II done I can record my Let's Play of the Steam version this week before taking a couple of weeks off of recording to get back to some console games before starting my next main Let's Play project.

PostPosted: December 5th, 2022, 9:38 am 

Level 159

While I grabbed a number of wish list titles to take advantage of sales this week, I'm still calling positive progress due to not counting them against the backlog. A few others are quickies to play through while videos render after my next planned recording sessions.

New Titles:
- The Minesweeper: Crew Bomber Expedition (SwitchDL)*
- Baldo the Guardian Owls (PSN)*
- Shovel Knight Pocket Dungeon (PSN)*
- Cosplay Love!: Enchanted Princess (PSN)*
- Sakura MMO 2 (PSN)*
- Silver Nornir (PSN)*
- Romancing SaGa -Minstrel Song- Remastered (PSN)*
- Sakura Succubus 6 (PSN)*

Progress:
- Beat and 100%'d Runefall 2 - Collector's Edition (SwitchDL)
- Beat and 100%'d The Minesweeper: Crew Bomber Expedition

Nothing on the radar for this week as I put this month's physical releases on my Christmas list and will see just what else shows up on the eShop and PSN, but I'll likely hold back for a bit.

Runefall 2 has a "DLC" quest that I may jump into for "on-the-go" while I keep trying to find a good time to finish up this year's planned recording projects so I can jump right into my next main LP after the holidays, so console gaming is still on hold due to that and the project I've been engrossed in since late September.

PostPosted: December 12th, 2022, 8:49 am 

Level 159

Pretty good week this week as I eked out some positive progress despite picking up a couple of titles I hadn't realized were being released.

New Titles:
- Samurai Maiden (PSN)
- Witch On The Holy Night (PSN)

Progress:
- Beat Touhou Gouyoku Ibun ~ Sunken Fossil World (SwitchDL)
- Beat and 100%'d Cosplay Love!: Enchanted Princess (PSN)
- Beat Melty Blood: Type Lumina (PSN)

I'd like to say I'll probably have the platinum for Type Lumina in the next day or two, but I may have to re-do the trophy for 100%'ing a character due to it not popping despite meeting the requirements. Also chipping away at Touhou Gouyoku Ibun as I've beaten it with half of the playable characters and picking it up when time permits.

Also hoping to finish recording my Let's Play of Ys II Chronicles+ and take time to jump into a JRPG I've been meaning to play before starting my next major recording project.

Not sure about any new releases this week either, but there could be more surprises.

PostPosted: December 19th, 2022, 8:31 am 

Level 159

Good progress this week despite picking up two games that I wasn't quite expecting to get right away.

New Titles:
- River City Girls 2 (PSN)
- Chained Echoes (PSN)

Progress:
- 100%'d Melty Blood: Type Lumina (PSN)
- 100%'d Touhou Gouyoku Ibun ~ Sunken Fossil World (SwitchDL)
- Beat and 100%'d Sakura Succubus 6 (PSN)
- Beat and 100%'d Ys II Chronicles+ (Steam)

Currently working on the DLC levels for Runefall 2 as I started those after finishing Sunken Fossil Record during a power outage the other day while I'll likely finish up some more mini VNs I picked up over the past few weeks.

Can expect a couple of new games at least on Christmas. Otherwise there shouldn't be anything else new this week.

PostPosted: December 26th, 2022, 11:53 am 

Level 159

The year-end sales covered a LOT of wish list titles, so I got myself some early Christmas gifts as well as what I did actually get on Christmas, though I'm not counting most of them against the backlog as they're mostly low-hanging fruit I can finish in a couple of hours during doggo time. So I can still say I got positive progress this week.

New Titles:
- Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth (PSN)*
- New Joe & Mac: Caveman Ninja (PSN)*
- Sakura MMO 3 (PSN)*
- Cotton 2 Saturn Tribute (PSN)*
- Cotton Boomerang Saturn Tribute (PSN)*
- Guardian Force Saturn Tribute (PSN)*
- Seven Pirates H (SwitchDL)*
- Koumajou Remilia: Scarlet Symphony (SwitchDL)*
- A Little to the Left (SwitchDL)*
- Flying Girl Striker (SwitchDL)*
- Raging Blasters (SwitchDL)*
- Sakura Fantasy (SwitchDL)*
- Sakura Angels (SwitchDL)*
- Cronostase Electric Collection (SwitchDL)*
- Crisis Code: Final Fantasy VII Reunion (PS5)*
- Dragon Quest Treasures (Switch)

Progress:
- Beat and 100%'d Runefall 2: Finnerick's Quest (SwitchDL)
- Beat and 100%'d Sakura MMO (PSN)
- Beat and 100%'d Sakura MMO 2 (PSN)
- Beat and 100%'d Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Cowabunga Collection (PS4)
- Beat and 100%'d Koumajou Remilia: Scarlet Symphony

I'll likely work on more of the quickie titles throughout the week while diving into Dragon Quest Treasures. I also keep meaning to start Endless Frontier Exceed and will hopefully get to that, too.

I still have wish list titles on sale, but am waiting until I get paid before potentially getting any more.

PostPosted: January 2nd, 2023, 10:01 am 

Level 159

Another week of progress despite buying more of the year-end sale games, and likely with more to come this week before the sale ends.

New Titles:
- Lost Ruins (PSN)*
- Wife Quest (PSN)*
- Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium (PSN)*
- The Letter: A Horror Visual Novel (PSN)*
- Little Noah: Scion of Paradise (PSN)*
- RPGolf Legends (PSN)*

Progress:
- Beat Cronostase Electric Collection (SwitchDL)
- Beat and 100%'d Cotton 2 Saturn Tribute (PSN)
- Beat and 100%'d Cotton Boomerang Saturn Tribute (PSN)
- Beat and 100%'d Sakura MMO 3 (PSN)
- Beat and 100%'d Raging Blasters (SwitchDL)
- Beat and 100%'d Guardian Force Saturn Tribute (PSN)

Having taken care of a good amount of low-hanging fruit for now, I've started on a couple of longer games as my primary Switch focus for now is Dragon Quest Treasures while popping back to work on 100%'ing Cronostase Electric Collection every so often.

For console games, I'm trying to focus on unfinished physical games so I can put those away and free up room on my shelf, starting with Date a Live: Rio Reincarnation.

PostPosted: January 9th, 2023, 9:08 am 

Level 159

One final week of year-send sale games that I'm not counting against the backlog, plus a few others I picked up for some decent prices. That's the only reason why I can claim positive progress this week.

New Titles:
- NeoGeo Pocket Color Selection Vol. 1 (SwitchDL)*
- NeoGeo Pocket Color Selection Vol. 2 (SwitchDL)*
- Egglia Rebirth (SwitchDL)*
- Corpse Factory (SwitchDL)*
- Smashing the Battle Ghost Soul (SwitchDL)*
- HunterX (SwitchDL)*
- Pure-Hearted Gyaru and the Shape of Happiness (SwitchDL)*
- Sengoku Princess (SwitchDL)*
- Touhou Shinhiroku ~ Urban Legend in Limbo (PS4)*
- Soul Hackers 2 (PS5)*
- The DioFeld Chronicle (PS5)*
- Deathsmiles I & II (PS4)*
- Jack Move (PSN)*
- Alphadia Neo (PSN)*

Progress:
- Beat and 100%'d Date A Live: Rio Reincarnation - Rinne Utopia (PS4)
- Beat Dragon Quest Treasures (Switch)
- Beat Date A Live: Rio Reincarnation - Arusu Install (PS4)

Hoping to finish all of both Date A Live: Rio Reincarnation and Dragon Quest Treasures this week, especially as I have more time for gaming for a while courtesy of being on top of other projects that shouldn't eat up as much time as they have been for a while.

The main release for this week is One Piece Odyssey and I'm hoping nothing else pops up as my wallet is crying until payday.

PostPosted: January 16th, 2023, 10:48 am 

Level 159

I was tempted to get a few more wish list sale games from the eShop before that sale ended last night, but ultimately decided against it, so the new games list for this week is a bit smaller.

New Titles:
- Breakers Collection (PSN)*
- One Piece Odyssey (PS5)

Progress:
- 100%'d Date A Live: Rio Reincarnation - Arusu Install (PS4)
- Beat and 100%'d Date A Live: Rio Reincarnation
- Beat and 100%'d Habroxia 2 - Arcade Mode (PSN, DLC)
- Beat and 100%'d Touhou Shinhiroku ~ Urban Legend in Limbo (PS4)
- 100%'d Dragon Quest Treasures (Switch)

Been re-arranging my consoles to make room to finally hook up my PS5, so I may well actually do that this week while trying to decide what games to focus on next. I'm whittling away at Cronostase Electronic collection during doggo time and currently remain undecided on a console focus, but may go with a couple more 10-20 hour PS4 titles to clean that up some more.

This week's expected release is Fire Emblem Engage and that new Neptunia game is slated sometime for this month, but I don't remember the exact date.

PostPosted: January 23rd, 2023, 8:31 am 

Level 159

Well, not as much progress as I'd hoped for both due to juggling a few projects other than gaming and having more releasing this past week than expected.

New Titles:
- Monster Hunter Rise (PSN)*
- Persona 3 Portable (PSN)*
- Persona 4 Golden (PSN)*
- Phantom Breaker: Omnia (PSN)
- Wings of Bluestar (PSN)
- God of War: Ragnarok (PS5)

Progress:
- Beat Katamari Damacy Reroll (PS4)

My copy of Fire Emblem Engage should arrive on Tuesday, but any other games not already pre-ordered/paid for will have to wait until I get paid at the end of the week/next week.

Currently slowly chipping away at 100%ing Katamari Damacy Reroll (have about 80 more items left to pick up) and Cronostase Electric Collection and we'll see if I manage to finish both this week.

PostPosted: January 30th, 2023, 8:35 am 

Level 159

Alongside some positive progress despite some extra purchases (most of which aren't counting against the backlog) this week, I have finally, finally hooked up and set up my PS5- and the primary reason for that was because, in order to fix a problem I was having on my PS4, I had to delete and re-create my main user on the PS4, and restoring from the backup deleted all of my installed games not put onto that same backup.

So I installed my PS5 games onto the PS5, then used it to re-download all my digital PS4 games onto my external HDD since it was a hell of a lot faster to do it there than on the PS4. I'll likely use the PS5 for most PS4 games (except incompatible ones), though I will miss my PS4 themes.

Anyway, progress-

New Titles:
- Fire Emblem Engage (Switch)
- Neptunia: Sisters vs. Sisters (PS5)
- Final Fantasy VII Remake (PS5 Upgrade)*
- Genshin Impact (PSN)*
- Onion Assault (SwitchDL)*
- FF7R Episode Intermission (PSN)
- CrossCode: A New Home (PSN DLC)*
- River City Girls Zero (PSN)*
- Demoniaca: Everlasting Night (PSN)*
- Gotta Protectors: Cart of Darkness (SwitchDL)

Progress:
- 100%'d Katamari Damacy Reroll (PS4)
- Beat and 100%'d 7 Days of Rose (PSN)
- Beat and 100%'d Xenoblade Chronicles 3 DLC Pack 1 (Switch)
- Beat and 100%'d Phantom Breaker: Omnia (PSN)

I'm close to 100%ing Cronostase Electric Collection with only 20 puzzles left out of 350 and they're all on the same game in the Collection. Once that's done I'll knock out some quick digital Switch titles before shooting for another physical cart title on it.

And, of course, with my PS5 up and running, it's time to decide what to focus on first for it, and I'm learning towards Neptunia ReVerse as it was the first game I got for the system (months before I got the actual system too in order to get my hands on the LE).

I'm expecting one new release either this or next week, but it'll hopefully be a quiet one this week otherwise.

PostPosted: February 6th, 2023, 8:23 am 

Level 159

This week was nothing but pure progress as I was able to finish up a couple of longer games and knock out some low-hanging fruit while getting to know my PS5. Ultimately the circumstances of my weekend didn't let me stream, but I was able to spend the vast majority of it gaming.

No new titles. Rare, I know.

Progress:
- 100%'d Cronostase Electric Collection (SwitchDL)
- Beat and 100%'d Onion Assault (SwitchDL)
- Beat and 100%'d Neptunia ReVerse (PS5)
- Beat and 100%'d Sakura Fantasy (SwitchDL)
- Beat and 100%'d Centipede: Recharged (PSN)
- Beat and 100%'d River City Girls Zero (PSN)
- Beat Wings of Bluestar (PSN)

While Wings of Bluestar was a quick Platinum, it's thankfully a much meatier game than that as I'm working on reaching its multiple endings and unlocking its collectibles since it is a fantastic shoot-em-up. For handheld I'll be finishing up another mini-VN on Switch during doggo time that I started yesterday, then likely tackle something on 3DS.

No new releases on the horizon for this week, but that dam will burst next week.

PostPosted: February 13th, 2023, 8:50 am 

Level 159

Two weeks in a row with no new titles? While I can promise that that will change this week, I can also say that this past week was slightly insane in terms of progress as I was effectively unable to do much else.

Progress:
- 100%'d Wings of Bluestar (PS5)
- Beat and 100%'d Wife Quest (PS5)
- Beat and 100%'d Aquadine (PS5)
- Beat and 100%'d Aquadine (PS4)
- Beat and 100%'d Gotta Protectors (3DSDL)
- Beat and 100%'d Doki Doki Literature Club Plus! (PS4)
- Beat and 100%'d Chaos;Child (Switch)
- Beat and 100%'d Doki Doki Literature Club Plus! (PS5)

So yeah, a couple of double-dips on there as I liked them enough to do so. As I get more into PS5 gaming, I've noticed that basically all of the games I have that are playable on both PS4 and PS5 have separate trophy stacks. While this is a personal encouragement for replaying the ones I liked enough, it also makes organization a little tricky. For a few years I'd been labeling digital PS4 titles under "Playstation Network" on Backloggery, but that only works for titles that have multiple versions that share trophy stacks. So I reorganized my database to do just that- with the exceptions of games that share trophy stacks where I still played and replayed through different versions individually.

This week also starts a few weeks of heavy releases, plus I'll be picking up some wish list titles that are on sale, but the main focus will be the new Theatrhythm as I want that to be my 350th Platinum trophy. Alongside that, I'll be working on Gotta Protectors: Cart of Darkness for "on-the-go," then likely a long RPG on Vita so I don't overtake Theatrhythm too quickly depending on how much time that will need.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2062 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104  Next