Site Announcements

• Account registration restricted. Email lord.ixzion AT gmail.com and I will get you set up. Thanks.
  • RPGMM Discord Channel - https://discord.gg/YJnAfVr

• New to the site? Let us know!! - Check here.
  • RPGM Magazine Mission Statement. - Check here.
  • We now have a forum up specifically for the races, check it out. - Check here.

[Continue]

It is currently March 29th, 2024, 6:34 am
View unanswered posts | View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: May 6th, 2012, 10:09 am 
Site Admin Site Admin
"The worst pokemon."

Level 97

Remeer's kind of awesome like that.

PostPosted: May 11th, 2012, 7:44 pm 
Rank 3: Studying Black Mage Rank 3: Studying Black Mage
The Greatest Person Ever

Level 0

However, he has yet to respond to a PM I made a while ago. Not that it is a big deal over anything. I just gave up on trying to get the bloody thing to work. So I told myself it was impossible and decided to live with my thirty dollar loss. I miss you money. :(

PostPosted: May 12th, 2012, 3:30 pm 
Rank 0: Magonian Apprentice
My brain feels burnt.

Level 44

Ah. Sorry that I'm forgetful :P.
For whatever reason, RPGT4 decided to stop working for me on my 3000 as well, and won't boot up just like yours.
If I ever do find a fix for it I'll let you know.

PostPosted: May 23rd, 2012, 4:06 pm 
Site Admin Site Admin
Rainbow Crash

Level 89

For everyone it may concern:

There was a little debate over what to call this game earlier this year. Presently, I have come to the point in developing v6 where I had to make a decision of what this game's abbreviation was going to be: rm4 or rt4. Because of the possibility of there actually being an RPG Maker 4 in the future, no matter how remote the chances, I have decided that this game will officially be known on the site as RPG Tsukuru 4 (rt4).

Thanks.

PostPosted: May 28th, 2012, 5:49 pm 

Level 0

hi, i have a question. btw, yes, i am a "newb" with this kind of thing. but that does not mean im stupid, so please dont treat me as such. thanks you :)

and my question is...how do i download the patch correctly? the things ive tried have not worked. I know, probably a dumb question...but im just not good with computers.

and also...Is it ok to ask about the playing of the game itself on an emulator? I bought the disc myself, and created an image with imgburn, and im using epsxe (the latest version)...but when i try and load the game ive made, it go to the memory card screen, i select my system data, but then it asks me to, I tHINK , "insert the card with the scenario data on it". and it says "yes, no". I click on yes, but it keeps telling me the same. i study japanes, and can read it for the most part. just not perfectly fluent...AND one last thing...is there a way to burn the image to a disc to where an american system will play it? if there is, its probably above my head to do it...but i thought id ask anyway :)

Sorry for my long message, but thanks for reading, hope it wasnt too confusing...and i hope someone can help me. :)

PostPosted: May 29th, 2012, 9:55 pm 
Site Admin Site Admin
Rainbow Crash

Level 89

How do you download the patch correctly? You should just be able to right-click on it and select Save Link As if you're on Firefox.

Sure you can talk about using this with an emulator. This, a far as I know, will not be compatible with an actual PS console.

The patching process is detailed in the first post of this thread. "How to Update your patch" should have what you need. Post again if you have more questions.

PostPosted: June 15th, 2012, 6:10 pm 
My brain feels burnt.

Level 44

souleatingmallows wrote:
hi, i have a question. btw, yes, i am a "newb" with this kind of thing. but that does not mean im stupid, so please dont treat me as such. thanks you :)

and my question is...how do i download the patch correctly? the things ive tried have not worked. I know, probably a dumb question...but im just not good with computers.

and also...Is it ok to ask about the playing of the game itself on an emulator? I bought the disc myself, and created an image with imgburn, and im using epsxe (the latest version)...but when i try and load the game ive made, it go to the memory card screen, i select my system data, but then it asks me to, I tHINK , "insert the card with the scenario data on it". and it says "yes, no". I click on yes, but it keeps telling me the same. i study japanes, and can read it for the most part. just not perfectly fluent...AND one last thing...is there a way to burn the image to a disc to where an american system will play it? if there is, its probably above my head to do it...but i thought id ask anyway :)

Sorry for my long message, but thanks for reading, hope it wasnt too confusing...and i hope someone can help me. :)

I should really check the forums more often. :P..Sorry.
And, apparently the links have been down for quite a while. Sorry! I'll have to make some mirrors.
Now you should be able to download it.

I don't think we mind if you talked about emulators here. We just don't like piracy in general :P Which, I don't think many forums do.

Try to apply the patch to the game, and see what it says after that. Maybe you're pressing the wrong thing. If not, I would think maybe the emulator is messing up? Get back to me after you get the patch on it.

And yes, you can get a PS1 to play burns CD's (Remember, CD, not DVD. I used to think there wasn't a difference). However, I have long forgotten how. Google would be your friend on this, but Here is a video I found that might teach you how. Also, you mind want to 'swap' using a ps1 disc you don't care about, otherwise your'll ruined with a ruined disc :P
Also, I am unsure if RPGT4 would run at all on a real ps1 using my patch, so keep in mind if you try it a few times and it doesn't work, it just might not work at all.

Again, sorry for the link being down :P

PostPosted: July 22nd, 2012, 8:16 pm 
Angel of Light

Level 0

nice to meet all of you here. Been watching your let's races on youtube. So what do you guys talk about on here? I'm kind of new on these forums so this is all new to me. Hope you all are having a good week.

PostPosted: August 29th, 2012, 4:28 am 

Level 0

The links are down :(

PostPosted: September 16th, 2016, 2:47 pm 

Level 0

How to make this work on PSP 3k (and any other model I assume):

Requirements: PSP CFW (some may not be compatible), PSX2PSP progam, a .BIN disc image of your original RPG Tsukuru 4, the 0.3.4b english patch and PPF-O-MATIC.
Optional but desirable: full PSP POPSTATION installation.

Method: Apply the patch on the Disc 1 only .Bin file using PPF-O-MATIC. Convert the patched .BIN file to EBOOT with PSX2PSP (total size around 80 megas), keep inside a folder named whatever you want but DON'T change the EBOOT name. Place this folder on X:\\PSP\GAME\. With your CFW activated, play the game.

If the total size of the EBOOT isnt around 80 megas, you did something wrong. Try again with a different image file.

For reference,here are my PSP configs:
US 1K and 3k, and JP 3k with the "dreaded" motherboard, LCFW 6.60 PRO-C (INFERNO Driver).

Full Popstation wasn't required but I've tested Popstation from 3.50 up to 6.60 and all of them work. If you're experiencing problems, changing which version Popstation loads (by holding R when loading the game)+ which driver your CFW is using ("select" button on the main PSP screens)can usually lead to a working configuration.

Also, Disc 2 (Anime Maker) works just as well, except it's not translated. Total correct size is around 42 megas.

A note on images floating around the web: if you get the image from a certain "Paradise" place, it won't work. It may work from other "Cool" places but you're on your own for this one.

PostPosted: September 15th, 2018, 8:09 am 

Level 11

Thanks for creating the patch guys, I highly appreciate it. I am planning on doing something on it soon, though the game menu are still in japanese though.