Site Announcements

• Account registration restricted. Email lord.ixzion AT gmail.com and I will get you set up. Thanks.
  • RPGMM Discord Channel - https://discord.gg/YJnAfVr

• New to the site? Let us know!! - Check here.
  • RPGM Magazine Mission Statement. - Check here.
  • We now have a forum up specifically for the races, check it out. - Check here.

[Continue]

It is currently March 29th, 2024, 7:23 am
View unanswered posts | View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 732 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
PostPosted: September 12th, 2016, 12:54 am 
Rank 11: Sexy Black Mage Rank 11: Sexy Black Mage
Spotted Skunk/Dragon

Level 158

Arc Arath Ep5
There are sucky jobs. And then there's jobs that want to kill you.

[This playthrough has been removed because I had an overall negative attitude towards this game, not entirely at fault of the game. I was being unfair, so I will redo this playthrough at a later time.]

"What if like...there was an exact copy of you somewhere, except they're the opposite gender, like you guys could literally have a freaky friday moment and nothing would change. Imagine the best friendship that could be found there."

Last edited by ErikaFuzzbottom on October 18th, 2017, 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: September 19th, 2016, 12:54 am 
Spotted Skunk/Dragon

Level 158

Arc Arath Ep6
Being a chicken ain't no holiday. But you gotta admit, it'd make for an interesting afternoon.

[This playthrough has been removed because I had an overall negative attitude towards this game, not entirely at fault of the game. I was being unfair, so I will redo this playthrough at a later time.]

"What if like...there was an exact copy of you somewhere, except they're the opposite gender, like you guys could literally have a freaky friday moment and nothing would change. Imagine the best friendship that could be found there."

Last edited by ErikaFuzzbottom on October 18th, 2017, 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: September 25th, 2016, 10:49 pm 
Spotted Skunk/Dragon

Level 158

Arc Arath Ep7
Will Harrison still be hot stuff after we apply some Winter magic, or is he left better off as a chicken?

Last edited by ErikaFuzzbottom on October 18th, 2017, 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: October 9th, 2016, 6:29 pm 
Spotted Skunk/Dragon

Level 158

Arc Arath Ep8
Having finally cured Harrison of his chicken "pox", where do we go from here? Perhaps our mysterious visitor can point us in the right direction. Or, maybe we won't, because I was a bit out of it today, and I didn't feel like I'd be able to keep going.

Last edited by ErikaFuzzbottom on October 18th, 2017, 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: October 16th, 2016, 7:39 pm 
Spotted Skunk/Dragon

Level 158

Arc Arath Ep9
Let us proceed, shall we?

PostPosted: October 30th, 2016, 10:54 pm 
Spotted Skunk/Dragon

Level 158

Arc Arath Ep10
There is a battle forthcoming. We don't actually get there, yet, but I do make good progress.

PostPosted: November 7th, 2016, 11:44 am 
Spotted Skunk/Dragon

Level 158

Arc Arath Ep11
We need to rescue a fairy and retrieve a magical sword. Can we do it before the battle for Neraka begins? Probably. But can we do it before the stream has to end? That is the real question!

Last edited by ErikaFuzzbottom on October 18th, 2017, 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: November 14th, 2016, 12:25 am 
Spotted Skunk/Dragon

Level 158

Arc Arath Ep12
This is a big event, and one we've been building up to for a few episodes, so let's pretend that it's split into two parts. The first part is the prepration for battle, and the second part is the battle itself. I would've split this video into two parts for real, but I decided that it wasn't worth re-uploading this using my paultry internet speed. Besides, if TV shows can air two-part episodes as one big episode, so can I. =P

Last edited by ErikaFuzzbottom on October 18th, 2017, 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: November 28th, 2016, 10:48 am 
Spotted Skunk/Dragon

Level 158

Arc Arath Ep13
Previously on "Arc Arath", Uri and his friends were captured! Will our heroes be able to escape, or will the Dark Lord himself put an end to their adventure? Stay tuned to find out!

PostPosted: December 4th, 2016, 11:51 pm 
Spotted Skunk/Dragon

Level 158

Arc Arath Ep14
That jerk, Grandis, is on his way to destroy Kalinka. Dusk's love interest happens to be there. We should probably go save her.

PostPosted: December 11th, 2016, 11:35 pm 
Spotted Skunk/Dragon

Level 158

Arc Arath Ep15
Maybe this week we'll go and rescue Sarah, maybe we won't. Really, your guess is as good as mine.

PostPosted: January 22nd, 2017, 11:39 pm 
Spotted Skunk/Dragon

Level 158

Arc Arath Ep16
Not satisfied with conquering Elvenia, Xenobia has now set his sights on Earth!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 732 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37