Site Announcements

• Account registration restricted. Email lord.ixzion AT gmail.com and I will get you set up. Thanks.
  • RPGMM Discord Channel - https://discord.gg/YJnAfVr

• New to the site? Let us know!! - Check here.
  • RPGM Magazine Mission Statement. - Check here.
  • We now have a forum up specifically for the races, check it out. - Check here.

[Continue]

It is currently March 28th, 2024, 11:50 am
View unanswered posts | View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: May 20th, 2005, 11:08 pm 
Rank 11: Sexy Black Mage Rank 11: Sexy Black Mage
Spotted Skunk/Dragon

Level 158

This is for those who are curious about 50HP. Now that I've stated the obvious, here's the info you need.

First off, I'm Erika, "CEO" (and only member) of 50HP. I own all three console RPGMs. I'm currently working on my dream project, Slayers' Reign, which will hopefully [not] be highly anticipated by the time I finish.

This development studio was originally headed by Draygone, before stepping down and leading way for me. At the time, the development studio was called Great Dragon Gaming, and was originally created near the end of 2001. The name came from an old user name I had, Great Dragon, over at the old Enix boards. I didn't stick with the user name very long naturally, but I found the name good enough to use for my "company" name. Then, for a short time, the studio name was changed to Dracoon Creations (named after Draygone's "fursona", a raccoon-dragon hybrid), though this name wasn't used for anything outside of videos. Now that I've come out of the woodworks, the studio name is now officially 50HP. The new name comes from a night of too much battle balancing, where now, every so often, a numerical amount (such as 50HP) pops into my head when I'm trying to think of something completely irrelevant.

Throughout the years I've come up with many game ideas. Few ever were playable, only two were released. One is an RPGM1 game called "Jester's Hunt" (Released August 2003 under the old Great Dragon Gaming name), which can be found here at the Mag and at RPG Maker Pavilion. My big project, Slayers' Reign, has been in development on and off since around the creation of Great Dragon Gaming. Reasons why it hasn't been released in all this time are various, but mainly it's due to two factors: laziness, and the fact that I'll often get distracted with another project idea. How Jester's Hunt was ever finished, I'll never know.

The other game was EVIL: THE REDICULOUSLY LONG-NAMED GAME CREATED BY DRAYGONE OF GREAT DRAGON GAMING IN AN ATTEMPT TO WIN THE RPG MAKER PAVILION'S COMPLETE GARBAGE CONTEST, released at the start of February 2006. However, as the title suggests, the game was intentional garbage, and in fact cannot even be beaten without playing it in test play and changing the time of day in the debug menu. As such, the game is pretty much a forgotten title.

Currently, I do not have a web site. I used to, but it looked so crappy I took it down and was going to start from scratch. To this point I have yet to recreate it. There was a site and online guide for Jester's Hunt, but it's gone, now.

Oh, and one last thing: you know how Draygone was a dracoon? Well, I happen to be a rabbit. :P

"What if like...there was an exact copy of you somewhere, except they're the opposite gender, like you guys could literally have a freaky friday moment and nothing would change. Imagine the best friendship that could be found there."

PostPosted: December 20th, 2010, 8:28 pm 
Spotted Skunk/Dragon

Level 158

The above post has been updated.

"What if like...there was an exact copy of you somewhere, except they're the opposite gender, like you guys could literally have a freaky friday moment and nothing would change. Imagine the best friendship that could be found there."

PostPosted: December 21st, 2010, 7:08 pm 
Rank 6: Potent White Mage Rank 6: Potent White Mage
Keep it cool

Level 13

If you don't mind me asking, why the name change? For both your username and the studio name? Is this a rebirth of sorts?

My studio is Quixotic Productions! Check it!

PostPosted: December 21st, 2010, 7:14 pm 
Spotted Skunk/Dragon

Level 158

Yes.

PostPosted: February 2nd, 2013, 7:19 pm 
Spotted Skunk/Dragon

Level 158

Hi, Ixzion's presentation of v6!

Oh, nevermind. It doesn't work on live posts, yet. =(