Site Announcements

• Account registration restricted. Email lord.ixzion AT gmail.com and I will get you set up. Thanks.
  • RPGMM Discord Channel - https://discord.gg/YJnAfVr

• New to the site? Let us know!! - Check here.
  • RPGM Magazine Mission Statement. - Check here.
  • We now have a forum up specifically for the races, check it out. - Check here.

[Continue]

It is currently March 28th, 2024, 4:09 pm
View unanswered posts | View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: January 12th, 2015, 1:00 am 
Rank 0: Magonian Apprentice

Level 2

Hello guy's and gal's, I am Daniel, Founder of Flesh Render Studios. One of your member's lead me to this site and so I decided to pay my respects and also add my own studio to the list of studios :)

What I Do:

My best skill's are currently some arty based stuff such as text title's, eventing in RMVXA (I've been using RM since the PS1 days though) and breaking the general system limit's in RM by eventing around an issue when I find something I want to bypass haha.

What I am working on:

I am currently working on 3 games which I will post in the relevant section soon enough.

These games are as follows:

Sands of the Arena: 80+ Hour RPG, With full VA support and Narration and a beutiful story mixed with many unexpected plot twists. Also the game is choice based so EVERYTHING you do will effect the outcome.

Comes with an original OST as well.

Mine Forge: Simulation game with 150+ Achievements, 59 weapons, armor and tools to craft, 5 factions to appease or dislike.

A simple game in most respects but has "Awesome Light Effects", Parallax map's (Map technically there is only one), A fully integrated achievement system, Variable Inventory that tracks how much precious metals and gemstones you are carrying and also how many pickaxes you have and what there current durability is.

Will also feature a crafting system to make use of the gemstones eventually but currently only used to sell to the merchant "for a high price stranger!".

Truth Lies in the Darkness: Survival Horror

Not much work put into this yet so no description to give. Only started working on the premise today.

Anyway I hope you have fun a feel free to ask me anything you want within reason of course lol :p

PostPosted: January 12th, 2015, 12:53 pm 
Rank 11: Sexy Black Mage Rank 11: Sexy Black Mage
Spotted Skunk/Dragon

Level 158

Hello, new person, welcome to this site. We're a fairly small place, in fact I think you're the first person in a year or so to arrive with an interest in RPG Making, but I hope you enjoy your stay, anyway. You should totally check out our chatroom. There's usually at least one person in there. Usually.

Also, 80+ hour RPG? Good luck trying to achieve that length. =P

"What if like...there was an exact copy of you somewhere, except they're the opposite gender, like you guys could literally have a freaky friday moment and nothing would change. Imagine the best friendship that could be found there."

PostPosted: January 12th, 2015, 1:41 pm 
Rank 0: Magonian Apprentice

Level 2

Thanks for the welcome Draygone haha :)

btw the 80+ hours breaks down into 40 hours main plot, 20 - 30 hours side quests and back story and the remaining 10 is for people to get a perfect playthrough :)

and I was in chat for the past 20 or so hours lol and only one person came in haha