Site Announcements

• Account registration restricted. Email lord.ixzion AT gmail.com and I will get you set up. Thanks.
  • RPGMM Discord Channel - https://discord.gg/YJnAfVr

• New to the site? Let us know!! - Check here.
  • RPGM Magazine Mission Statement. - Check here.
  • We now have a forum up specifically for the races, check it out. - Check here.

[Continue]

It is currently March 28th, 2024, 6:56 pm
View unanswered posts | View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: March 11th, 2012, 3:52 pm 
Rank 4: Fighter in Training Rank 4: Fighter in Training

Level 0

so a few weeks ago i did another play through to get my game ready for mag con. even after all the time ive spent on it you still managed to find something that is broken and broken in such a way that the whole game cant work. though most of these bugs are hard to find, they are still an issue so i will yet again release another fix sometime before mag con.

the major ones are as follows:
-exiting the dojo in card 2 results in a shift screen that isnt fixable till you proceed with the story.
-card 1 mini game with the card select has some bugs which could result in being unable to get out.

once i tackle these problems and give it one last polish ill release the whole thing for good. ive made several changes to these cards lately due to some feedback i received. i hope that doing so has made the cards more enjoyable and the story to make a little more sense.

beyond that ive resumed work on card 4. i havent had much creative spirit but i do have an idea of what i want to do. i have begun work on some of the scenes of card 4 which should get me moving forward. its a very technical card given what im trying to do so it will take longer to make. ive found some common ground as far as how the design will be, but im still mulling over a few ideas and thats stalling me a bit.

PostPosted: April 8th, 2012, 2:27 pm 
Rank 4: Fighter in Training Rank 4: Fighter in Training

Level 0

after mag con i realized that this would probably be the last time i would revamp my first 3 cards and so this was my last opportunity to go over them and repair the spelling mistakes.

this task couldnt be more difficult and ive managed to fix outrageous amounts of horrid text.

beyond this ive also decided to revisit some early games and make sure they are running properly. ive changed the card flipping game to be better programmed and easier to play. i hope to also find enough space to make the game navigation clear.

im not sure how long this revisiting will take but ill take it slow and keep progressing on the main game when i get new ideas to do so.